Staybridge Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$148
Country Inn
US$87
US$84
Agoda.com
All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundryfire pitfront deskone bedroom suitecomfortable hotelthe texas shaped wafflessmall kitchenroad tripother hotelsindoor poolpull out sofatwo queen bedsfresh fruitbreakfast was deliciousroom was largefirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

There are lots of choices in the Amarillo area and some very nice hotels by the way. But, the staybridge goes the extra mile to make you feel like a guest instead of someone just staying a room for a night or two. The front desk folks are very nice and take care of business. The hotel is quiet, clean and just feels like home away from home. The management is very good and maybe someday I can convince them like the staybridge in Tyler to alternate and not give you scrambled eggs every morning. Kind of a joke but they have the ability to do so. The evening reception is nice and this is my place to stay when traveling to the panhandle.

Room Tip: I do not think their is a bad room but I prefer a two room suite.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Best/friendly check in of our stay. The boy behind reception was great and the manager (who was lovely) also came out and introduced himself. Very friendly/chatty and gave me directions and suggestions on where to go. The room was fab - suite - with a full kitchen, good sitting area and very comfy bed. Nice breakfast area serving some hot food, fruit, cereal etc looked good but I only ever had the coffee as we were always rushing off somewhere. Didn't hear anyone above or next door. Nice outside area with plenty of parking. Wee gym and good laundry. I think there was also free internet. IHOP across the road and an Olive Garden near. 12 mins walk to the Hummer Sports Bar. If ever in Amarillo I would def stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cate019
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Was going to stay somewhere else but decided to give this place a try, glad I did! Plenty of parking and the staff was very helpful. The facility was fresh and clean. I checked in right at the time of the 'Manager's Reception' so I had a nice, simple meal (fettuccine alfredo, salad and some fruit/cheese) with a couple of glasses of beer. All complimentary which helps the traveler's budget! The room was clean and comfortable with a comfortable bed. Nice complimentary breakfast and away I went. Everything worked properly and went very smoothly. So, I will put this location on my 'Good' list for next time I pass through Amarillo!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed here before and wanted to give them another chance. It was great. The room was clean and the facilities were very good too. Had dinner AND breakfast at the location, which made it an even better deal. Keeping expenses down is helpful anytime you can. Used the workout facility and business centers as well. They are in good shape and what I needed. I have stayed at 8 different hotels in Amarillo, this is my favorite.

Room Tip: Check for dinners during the week.
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Super helpful front desk and staff. T-Th provides a "dinner" happy hour in addition to a full breakfast every morning. Brand new hotel is very comfortable. Would definitely consider this the best option for travel through Amarillo.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple