“The best hotel in Amarillo.”

Staybridge Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing
Ranked #17 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Nice room, good breakfast, complimentary laundry. Nice fitness room. Excelent staff. Best hotel in Amarillo. Closed to Olive Garden and other restaurants. I will come back for sure. Free beer and snacks in some evenings.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Breakfast included, free snacks, beer and soda on the evening. Excelent decoration. Big rooms, with a nice kitchen. Located at I40, exit 67, closed to the airport. They could have a shutle service to the airport to be perfect! I really recomend this hotel in Amarillo.

Room Tip: Rooms are not so dark at night...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Staybridge Suites in Amarillo is hidden behind other hotels. I had to drive around a little to find it.
The rooms are very large and well appointed. There is a full kitchen. I cannot comment on housekeeping because I was only there one night, but the room was immaculate when I checked in.

Breakfast and the evening "snack" were very good. If you're on a travel per diem, you can get by on one outside meal a day. Desk people were very helpful. If you want a late check-out, you still have to get the room key updated after 11 am.

All the hardware was not finished - there was none on the bathroom door.

Room Tip: The hotel is hidden, so noise isn't a problem.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2013

There are lots of choices in the Amarillo area and some very nice hotels by the way. But, the staybridge goes the extra mile to make you feel like a guest instead of someone just staying a room for a night or two. The front desk folks are very nice and take care of business. The hotel is quiet, clean and just feels like home away from home. The management is very good and maybe someday I can convince them like the staybridge in Tyler to alternate and not give you scrambled eggs every morning. Kind of a joke but they have the ability to do so. The evening reception is nice and this is my place to stay when traveling to the panhandle.

Room Tip: I do not think their is a bad room but I prefer a two room suite.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Best/friendly check in of our stay. The boy behind reception was great and the manager (who was lovely) also came out and introduced himself. Very friendly/chatty and gave me directions and suggestions on where to go. The room was fab - suite - with a full kitchen, good sitting area and very comfy bed. Nice breakfast area serving some hot food, fruit, cereal etc looked good but I only ever had the coffee as we were always rushing off somewhere. Didn't hear anyone above or next door. Nice outside area with plenty of parking. Wee gym and good laundry. I think there was also free internet. IHOP across the road and an Olive Garden near. 12 mins walk to the Hummer Sports Bar. If ever in Amarillo I would def stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cate019
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Was going to stay somewhere else but decided to give this place a try, glad I did! Plenty of parking and the staff was very helpful. The facility was fresh and clean. I checked in right at the time of the 'Manager's Reception' so I had a nice, simple meal (fettuccine alfredo, salad and some fruit/cheese) with a couple of glasses of beer. All complimentary which helps the traveler's budget! The room was clean and comfortable with a comfortable bed. Nice complimentary breakfast and away I went. Everything worked properly and went very smoothly. So, I will put this location on my 'Good' list for next time I pass through Amarillo!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed here before and wanted to give them another chance. It was great. The room was clean and the facilities were very good too. Had dinner AND breakfast at the location, which made it an even better deal. Keeping expenses down is helpful anytime you can. Used the workout facility and business centers as well. They are in good shape and what I needed. I have stayed at 8 different hotels in Amarillo, this is my favorite.

Room Tip: Check for dinners during the week.