Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Amarillo Airport
HolidayInn.com
US$87
US$84
Agoda.com
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingsgreat hotelparking lotthe breakfast areanext morningsofa bedgas stationsausagewafflesroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelfree breakfast islong drivewould definitely stay here againbig texanoff the highwaynice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I recently stayed here as a Park and Fly package deal. For those that don't know about this, you pay a little extra with the hotel and stay the night here. The hotel will take you right to the airport front door, and your car is secure at the hotel location while you are gone. You DO NOT have to pay for airport parking, and it saves quite a bit of money. When you arrive back at the airport, you call and the hotel staff will pick you up, and take you to the hotel where you left your car. It is FANTASTIC!!!!

This hotel is THE cleanest in Amarillo. The hotel staff are the NICEST in Amarillo. I was very thankful for the manager (can not remember her name). She was very friendly and went above and beyond the call of duty. I would rate this hotel higher than some of the Forbes 5 Star Hotels I visited in Las Vegas on my recent trip. This hotel is spotless, and every hotel employee takes pride in their work. Hats off to you all, and hope to see you soon.

Room Tip: The hotel rooms are VERY clean at this hotel. The hotel is also built so well, that eventhough you are close to an airport, minimal noise is heard.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2013

You can tell when you walk in that this hotel is fairly new, but that isn't what makes it fantastic. This staff here rocks! They were so wonderful to us, and even let my son swim in the pool after hours because we had been on the road all day, and he needed to get some energy out. That's a big deal for us, and it was much appreciated.

The rooms and common areas are very clean and smell great. No musty hallways here.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2013

The title says most of it but... we had a situation occur where we got in super late (like 3 am) due to bad weather and we asked for a late check out. We got one with 1 am check out. While we were sleeping, the maid kept kncoking on the door at 11am eventhought the front desk knew we had late checkout and we had the "do not disturb" sign on the door. We were pretty upset so management gave us a very substantial discount when we came back through a week later. We belong to Marriott Rewards and use hteir crdit card as well, so we were VERY happy with this. Bri at the front desk is awesome, as is the manager Pat McCorkle whom I spoke to on the phone. We are very impressed with this pace and highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2013

If you need to be near the airport, this hotel is in a great location and has a BW3 across the parking lot. The hotel is new (within the last year), has excellent service and the facilities are in excellent condition as you would expect with a new hotel. For food, if you're looking for something more than delivery pizza or the Denny's or Buffalo Wild Wings within walking distance, you'll have a bit of a drive to the next closest restaurant. We've stayed at a good number of hotels within about 6 miles of Amarillo Airport, and this Fairfield Inn & Suites has rooms that are in the best condition and the most comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JMBless
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I stayed here as a result of TA reviews and was delighted that I did. The rooms are spacious and offer an excellent work area. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was also excellent and offerd several alternatives including home made cinnamon rolls. The workout facility was adequate.

A mainstay of the property was a commitment to excellent service by all of the people I encountered. From the check in to breakfast the next morning, I was comfortable that everyone I encountered was well trained with good skills.

Room Tip: My room was close to the elevator, but I never noticed any noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo