Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Amarillo Airport
US$92
US$84
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
US$138
US$89
SleepInn
US$107
US$104
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingsgreat hotelparking lotthe breakfast areanext morningsofa bedgas stationsausagewafflesroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelfree breakfast islong drivewould definitely stay here againbig texanoff the highwaynice breakfast
Reviewed 23 June 2013

A typical Fairfield Inn, quite new (about 11 months old) so very clean. Great breakfast including eggs and sausage. Also had the usual waffles etc. The room was very nice, we were upgraded to a king suite which had a sofa and table as well as the normal stuff you find in a hotel room.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OnTheRoadTucsonAZ
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites at Amarillo and I could just not be happier with the accommodation or the helpfulness of staff. I was on a motorcycle tour from Fredericton, New Brunswick and I drove my old Harley to Amarillo in the back of my pick up truck. With the blessing and encouragement of staff I left my truck parked there (at no cost!) and rode for 10 days through New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming and South Dakota. This trip - which was THE best I have ever done in 35 years of motorcycling - would simply NOT have been possible without the help of these great people. So I just want to say thank you again - and point out what what courteous, professional and hard working staff that Hotel has. AND its a nice new, modern. super clean hotel as well! Plus a great Wings bar right next door. STAY THERE ! - you will NOT be sorry. And yes I will be staying there again - 100% certainly. Mark "the Aussie" Wright.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Safe area, clean, courtious staff, fast internet connection, very comfortable room. Well worth the cost, which was relatively low. Just off the I-40 before getting into Amarillo. I am so grateful to have found this place. I was concerned about getting a room behind the elevator, but I heard nothing all night.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Very pleasant stay with excellent room and breakfast. Best value in Amarillo and we've been to plenty. Front desk was very helpful and friendly. Room was very clean and looked new. Breakfast was "outstanding" with quality food and excellent selections.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2013

On our cross country trip from Arizona back home to Illinois this was our first stop after a long day of traveling. On the east side of town this is a convenient stopping off place. the staff was very friendly. The hotel was new, clean, and rooms were comfortable. At the edge of Amarillo we ate at a Denny's that was attached to a nearby gas station. This was ok since we were tired - quick and easy.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family