All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanquarter horse museumsausagewaffleswould stay here againfront desk staffoff the highwaycontinental breakfastbig texanbiscuitsking bedindoor poolnew mexicostaff was friendlynice staypassing through amarillo
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stayed with Ashmore Inn for a night only. I just needed an accommodation so in no was expecting any sort of luxury. For my purpose, this hotel was more than expected. The room given to me was perfect for me. The bed was certainly spacious and even room was nicely done, clean and arranged. Bathroom too was not a problem at all, rather it surprised me with its size. On my short stay I could not interact with many staffs, but whomsoever I talked were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2011

The office staff was very hepful and suggested places to eat. The room was clean and the maids went out of their way to clean up the room when we were gone.
Pros- clean and quiet rooms, spacious rooms, there was always someone that would answer a question.
Con - need one more waffle iron for breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the side or rear of the hotel are quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2011

OK, so it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good either. The good stuff: The staff was nice. Now, for the rest: My friend needed a handicapped accessible room which they did reserve, but why have these rooms farthest away from the elevator??? We also requested a non-smoking room, but we had the only non-smoking room on a SMOKING floor--sort of defeats the purpose if you have to walk past all of the stinky rooms to get to yours, ya know? Also, since we had a handicapped room, we had only a pedestal sink with no place to put things...like toothbrush. The shower was larger than others, but it had an incline to walk in and this could cause an issue for some people with mobility issues. The bed a too firm for me, but my friend had no problem with it.
They do have a pool, but it was closed for repairs and although they had vending machines on all of the floors, they were out of all of the diet pops! Come on! This was a Tuesday--when does staff fill this?
They do serve a hot breakfast, but stay away from the biscuits and gravy--not too much flavor.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2011

The apartment was nice and clean with a big common room divided into two living areas, a kitchen, and two bed rooms. The beds were big, soft, clean and comfortable. The bedding material provided was sufficient enough for a family. We slept peacefully every night here. The furniture were good. There is also a nice television set. The people here were quiet friendly and helpful. The maintenance of this place is excellent. One can never complain about the cleanliness. We loved our stay at this place. Recently our family friends stayed here and felt the same regarding the place.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Kasimya3312
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Although the room smelled as if they had recently shampooed the carpets (musty yet clean), it was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was great, and the location provides easy access to the interstate. The Cracker Barrel is within walking distance, and numerous restaurants dot I-40.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple