“Great bang for your buck”

Ashmore Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Reeves Louisiana
“Great bang for your buck”
Reviewed 8 August 2006

I booked this motel because of the reviews I read. It was a great room for a great price. Very clean and the staff was so helpful and friendly. Recommend it highly.

2 Thank pbellon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed 20 June 2006

Stayed here while attending a class reunion. Sevice was great and the accomodations were clean and very well taken care of. Staff is extremely kind and helpful. Great place to hold a special event with nice rooms for various types of get togethers. Would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2006
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 December 2005

My husband and I travelled to Amarillo to celebrate Thanksgiving with relatives and found the Ashmore Inn a delightful experience. The lobby is lovely, and gives a very welcoming first impression. The staff was very courteous as well as efficient and helpful and made check-in a breeze. Our king bed was very comfortable, and everything was squeaky clean. I found a treadmill for my morning workout in the exercise room. The rate was very reasonable and the value for money spent, excellent. We will definitely stay again and again at the Ashmore!

Stayed November 2005
Reviewed 8 December 2005

My husband and my stay at the Ashmore Inn in Amarillo, Texas, was a wonderful experience. From the time that we walked into the elegantly appointment reception area and spoke to the polite, professional reservation staff person, we felt welcome and pleased that we were there-- such a friendly staff.

Our room was so well insulated that we could not hear anything that might have gone on in the hall or outside. The room was spotless and pleasant. Breakfast was available when we wanted it, and we enjoyed the weight room. I wish that would have had time to use the pool.

We will stay at the Ashmore the next time that we are in Amarillo or Lubbock.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 August 2005

I stayed at the Ashmore while helping my daughter move to West Texas A&M. I thought my room had a great layout and was nicley sized, very clean, and very comfortable. The beds are very comfortable!! The staff was amazing. They helped with everything from extra towels to finding good places to eat and locating the best bakery! It is a nice sized hotel and I had a very nice view of the gazebo which was a pleasant surprise. I would love to stay here again and will!

• Stayed August 2005, travelled on business
Ft. Worth, Texas
Reviewed 19 August 2005

I just stayed here on my way back from Colorado based on the views of tripadvisor reviewers and was sorely dissapointed. We arrived at 9 pm and the receptionist was nice enough. The room was clean although the quality of the furnishings and bed wouldn't be nice enough for a Hostel! The problems started about 10.30pm as we tried to go to sleep. Above us was a family with small children that were jumping off the bed and screaming loudly. We called down to reception and they said they would handle it for us. 45 minutes later it was still as bad if not worse. I called again and Very Politely explained we had driven for 8 hours and were very tired and could they please ask the people to be quiet. I was curtly told that the people above had just arrived from California therefore insinuating that they were entitled to make a noise. Finally, at midnight it got quiet. Next day when we went to check out. The receptionist (someone different) didn't ask us if we had a good stay or not. She just thrust me the bill and told me to sign it. I asked if there was a manager on duty. I explained what had happened the previous night hoping that I might at least get an apology for the attitude from the receptionist but didn't get one. Again she thrust me a business card and told me it was his day off. Call him tomorrow she said!. We then ate breakfast which was also dissapointing. The moral of this story is - If you are a light sleeper or want good service - avoid this hotel!

• Stayed August 2005
3 Thank Rebecca W
Spring Texas USA
Reviewed 11 July 2005

All travellers to Amarillo should stay here. It's reasonably priced, very clean and well maintained, great location, and the staff are THE BEST I've ever met (and I travel A LOT). I just can't say enough good things about this hotel. Stay here.

• Stayed March 2005