Homewood Suites Amarillo
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$148
Country Inn
US$87
US$84
Agoda.com
All reviewsred robinliving roomoutdoor poolevening receptionpull out couchbusiness tripsmall kitchenfull kitchenhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastking suitevery nice hotelfitness centerwest sidegreat place to staycomfortable bedsstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2013

This hotel got me hooked on Hilton and the Homewood Suites brand. I have stayed at this hotel on three seperate occassions. Each time, better than the last. One employee even remembered me from over a year ago! (forgot her name, but shes so friendly and works setting up the food and drinks at night). I always get greeted with a smile, and I never leave upset. This is the first hotel I look to stay at when I go to Amarillo for business and I truly get disappointed when they dont have availabilities.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Homewood Suites in Amarillo on a business trip. I can't say enough good things about it. The room was beautiful, clean and it was the best night sleep we have ever had in a hotel. We will stay here on all our trips to Amarillo.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Enjoyed our stay, good clean comfortable room. Easy on and off the interstate. The desk clerk was very helpful. There are restaurants in the area. Red Robin is next door. I had a Gluten free bacon cheese burger on a gluten free bun. It was great!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Third stay, excellent location, exceptionally well maintained, staff very helpful. Managers reception is we done and past all expectations. Will stay again and recommend to others. Great staff. Free wifi and easy on to interstate. Very friendly to children.

Room Tip: All are quite
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

At check in there was a queue but the single associate processed everyone with ease and professional manner. The lobby was very clean and we really liked the inviting decor. We were given rooms overlooking the pool. The rooms were very clean we really like the suites concept sine the kids have their own area and the parents have our own room. Love the full size fridge which makes loading and unloading the ice chest quick n easy. The king bed like most Hiltons was comfortable and our son said the couch bed did not make his back hurt as he experienced at lessor hotels.
I recommend this place for extended stays or for the night passing through town. You will get a restful nights sleep.
Not to mention the free breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2013