“THE Best Authentic Asian Food in Amarillo!”

Ichiban Noodle Bar & Asian Cuisine
Ranked #39 of 504 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oglesby, Texas
“THE Best Authentic Asian Food in Amarillo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

We moved from the Amarillo area over a year ago, and I miss my favorite restaurant! This place is a jewel! If you are passing through Amarillo, YOU NEED TO TRY IT! Great value, delicious noodles and sauces, and a quaint atmosphere. If you live in Amarillo and have not tried this place, SHAME ON YOU! Go try it immediately! You will not be dissapointed.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Alyssa G

Longmont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Little Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

This was a big surprise while driving through. Great menu of noodle and rice bowls. They provided rice noodles to accommodate gluten issues. The food was flavorful and well prepared. Just what we needed for a quick meal while traveling. Two great meals for under $20 plus tip. Great service.

1 Thank Dawn5280
Texas
“Addicting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

OK... So I know this is my second review on this great Thai/Asian restaurant… however enough cannot be said on how great the food is… Consistently! This place is truly addicting! Everything is made fresh to order so you can make it as mild or spicy as you like. The ingredients are plentiful including the meats. Not just the odd piece of chicken and a lot of veggies. However truly outstanding are their sauces and the soups are over the top! But come early as they close at 8:45 on weekdays and Saturday. This is a small place so expect to wait at peak times.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank RayDoc
Amarillo, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Noodles here...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

is the BEST in town! Personally, I love the Sukiyaki noodles. IT IS THE BEST noodle dish I've had. It's the only thing I eat there every time I go. I do recommend this place to others.

1 Thank BrondeBlondeAsian
Texas
“Awesome Thai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

My only regret I not finding this tiny restaurant sooner! Hands down the BEST Thai food I have ever had! The Cicken Panang was phenomenal!!!! Incredible service!!! Cozy atmosphere! Already thinking of my next meal there! Agree completely with all the other reviews!!!

• Visited October 2012