“Yummy ice cream in many flavors”
Review of Braum's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Braum's
Ranked #5 of 16 Dessert in Amarillo
Cuisines: American
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Yummy ice cream in many flavors”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stopped in for ice cream as we had heard it was quite good-and it was. The butter crunch was delicious - particularly with caramel sauce! My husband had the black walnut with hot fudge. The hot fudge wasn't as good as the hot caramel. There is other food available and there is a little grocery store. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Visited April 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good ice cream, awful food”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Sorry, we really wanted to like this place. Our family was passing through Amarillo on a long road trip and we stopped here because it was close by and had great reviews. We all had burgers, and fries, and my kids had two milkshakes and an ice cream cone. The ice cream and shakes were good, but the burgers and fries were garbage. The cheese and hamburger buns were cold, and the meat was a reheated frozen cheap patty. The crinkle fries were just like you'd eat at a school cafeteria. Boggles my mind that the place was packed. Burger King across the street would have tasted better.

The poor kid at the counter was brand new and the poor service is not really his fault...he needed a lot more training or at least someone on hand to help him when he messed things up.

The bathroom was filthy, too, yet the underside of the toilet seat was caked with cleansing powder residue.

My recommendation would be eat somewhere else and stop here for ice cream.

• Visited March 2014
Wimberley, Texas
“What a place”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

All six of us boys had been out at the ranch shooting all morning and we were hungry. Stopped at Braum's and boy did they fill us up. The burgers were outstanding. Their burgers are 1/3 pound unlike smaller burgers at other joints. What makes them unique is that they have real ice cream as well. Not this soft serve stuff, but some real home made ice cream and man is it good. Have a Bacon Cheese Burger with fries and then have a sundae or a couple of scoops of ice cream and you are good for the rest of the day. Yum yum.

Visited March 2014
Gloversville, New York
“Best Ice Cream Ever.”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Braum's has many items on there menu. Burgers,Fries,Chicken the usual. But the Ice Cream that is the big winner there. So many flavors to choice from plus sundae's and shakes. Being a purest vanilla is the first choice. I had some drove about a 100 miles down the road and wanted more. The search was on and I found another one. More Ice Cream for me heaven. Not a lot of stores but worth looking for!

• Visited May 2013
“Love Braum's”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

I always pick drive thru and am SO glad to live in a city where braum's exists. I have lived in places without reasonably priced great icecream is readily available and it is a drag. I love their banana splits and malts. They always put a smile on my face.

• Visited July 2013