“It couldn't be more than average”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #77 of 520 Restaurants in Amarillo
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The trainee waitress was the best part of the meal. She was attentive, sweet and eager. The food was average. That salad bowl is just iceberg lettuce coated in onions, croutons and one black olive, hence Olive Garden. My reduced calorie chicken was strange. Bathed in a lemony soup, it was hard to overcome the strong lemon flavor to get to the rubbery chicken. The breadsticks were okay but we overheard a customer at another table ask why his breadsticks had numbers on them. I wonder why, too. There are many choices out there for good food, including Italian varieties. Try one.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Expensive, but convenient to hotel. Our original server was not great (she went home "sick"), but her replacement was fantastic.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Have eaten at Olive Garden Restaurants around the country and have never been disappointed in the service nor quality of food. Yes it is a chain restaurant and not the mom and pop, but the food is Italian and well prepared. Our server was good and pleasant. I had the stuffed chicken which I totally enjoyed.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I had a take out order and the bartender took several minutes to speak to me. When he did I acknowledge me he was short and disinterested. We only ate soup and salad so that was fine but the serve lacked hospitality!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Had lasagna for lunch last week. Too much cheese and way overcooked. Horrible. I am officially done with Olive Garden.