“Awesome hole in the wall burger joint”
Review of Coyote Bluff Cafe

Coyote Bluff Cafe
Ranked #1 of 506 Restaurants in Amarillo
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Billings, Montana
“Awesome hole in the wall burger joint”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This place has the best cheese fries and burgers around! Don't miss it. We ate here on the end of a 2 week vacation that already included great food and this was tops

“Best Burgers Ever”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stopped at Coyote Bluff Cafe when passing through Amarillo. It is certainly a dive, but that adds to the charm of the eating experience. Our waitress with very friendly and even though they were busy, but we didn't have to wait for a table we still got our food quickly. I had the Hickory Burger and my husband had the Green Chili Burger and we shared an order of fries. Everything was delicious and one of the best burgers I have ever had! The restroom is an interesting experience...you have to get up close and personal with the hot water heater :).
Cash or check only so be prepared for that.
Great burgers and fun place to eat plus just off I 40!

• Visited July 2014
“Great burger, cold beer!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I was excited to be back in TX, and the Lone Star was cold! We devoured two orders of cheese fries and the burgers were awesome!

Azle, Texas
“Great burgers”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

So this place may be a hole in the wall, kinda cute to me, but they have the best burgers. Prices were reasonable. We got here before they opened at 11 & a small line was already forming.
FYI, they only take cash or check.
So glad we decided to stop here, if I'm ever back this way definitely stopping here again.

Dallas, Texas
“Hole in the wall that's worth going to!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Just 2 blocks off I 40!! You better stop if you want one of the best hamburgers you ever tasted. I gobble down the bacon cheese burger and sense i live in Dallas I washed it down with my tears flowing from knowing I would not be back for awhile. Perhaps even better than the burger were the fries. You ever put something in your mouth and immediately say "damn, that is good". Hard to describe how good they were but they had this special crispness to them that set them apart from the thousand's of other fries i have had. Finally, A plus on atmosphere. Yes, it is a hole in the wall but once you go you will be drawn back.

1 Thank jerry a