“Taco Bell...”

Cuisines: Mexican
Laurie, Missouri
“Taco Bell...”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I think most of these reviews were written by very young people that would give Taco Bell a great rating. For me it is just one notch above Taco Bell, the menu is very similar and the taste is the same. The only difference is that they have a nice salsa bar.

Visited November 2013

Amarillo, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disrespectful”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

So me and my friends went into Taco Villa a week ago, we ordered everything was normal, (we're in high school, but we're seniors) and later on one of the CSR's came back and told us she knew we were up to something she was just trying to find out what it was, and we were literally just sitting there eating, when we finished we left and the whole taco villa team said "Bye freshmen!" As we walked out, then today we went into eat and they refused us service, acted VERY rudely, and wouldn't tell us what we did wrong, they just told us we knew what we did and our school did too, we did not damage property, we did not make a distraction and we did not do anything to even cause suspicion, I'm almost 19 I'm not a kid I know how to act and the Taco Villa on Georgia lost a lot of business over this and need to learn how to respect there customers more.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Cree18
Amarillo
“Good food for a very fair price”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Had lunch here with five other family members. Food was good, serve very good and our meals,were just as we ordered. Staff came around often to make sure the area was clean and ask if we needed anything.

Visited August 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Mexican fix”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I needed a Mexican food fix and was short on time to actually go to a sit down restaurant. We got burrito's and taco's. For fast food it was okay. Probably won't go back.

Visited April 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Taco Villa rules!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

If you grew up around here, you know Taco Villa is wonderful. Known by The Villa by locals. My siblings, when they come to visit from up north, eat almost every meal at the Villa.

Visited April 2013