“AWESOME...simple Awesom!”

Taco Villa
Ranked #116 of 519 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Taco Villa is a locals favorite. This is quite possibly the best fast food mexican food joint...EVER...anywhere! Better than any of them! Taco Villa's are slowly growing...they've been in West Texas forever, and are finally branching out...great, great high quality fast food...very fresh! Try ANYTHING on the menu...every bit of it is awesome!

2  Thank Cary and Kelly R

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

from burritos, tacos, taco burgers, a side of beans, nothing beats the Taco Villa. We eat here at least 1-2x a month. The kids like the chese fries and I love the apple burritos. Service is always good and they get the order right. Knock on wood, I have NEVER had to have them fix and order, unlike some others.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We used to eat at "The Villa" as teenagers and saw this and had to stop in. The place and menu have improved and they have an awesome salsa bar. The drive-thru is always busy. It's fast food, but really hits the spot!

Reviewed 18 May 2013

You can't beat this fast food tex-mex eatery! The service is always fast, friendly and tasty. We always go for the meat or combo burritos and the crispy tacos, yum! I had the chicken quesadillas and I really liked these, too. We live out of town and even if we don't eat here, when in town, we pick up burritos to have for lunches during the week. Another thing, it is very clean for a fast food place.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Wow, I wish we had a Taco Villa in the town I live in now. We don't so I have to make sure I get my fix of Taco Villa when I'm in Amarillo.