“Good food great place!”

Dining options: Reservations
Ottawa, Canada
“Good food great place!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

we wondered in here because everything closes early in this town on a sunday! we managed to get seated ordered steaks because your in texas!! the food was really good had a side order of mushrooms omg to die for! but my boyfriends steak was round one- very much salted, so we sent it back and they re cooked another and it was better but cold, so yes the food is good but I think the chef was tired didn't appreciate two rounds and the steak isn't perfect. All in all the waitress did good and she took care of us! ps the belini's are amazballs I think I had 3

• Visited August 2013

talihina
“If my steak was any tougher I would rename it John Wayne”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

It's a good thing the knife they gave me to cut my steak up had teeth so I could saw through it.
My salad was great although the bowl was smaller than the norm for Outback, could be they are trying to save a buck.
The bread was good and the vegetables were tasty. Our server was ok and my water drink "water" was good as well.

Visited September 2013
“Terrible experience!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Ordered entree's. They forgot our salads. Two of us ordered medium-rare prime rib. They brought us well done and the waitress tried to convince us it medium-rare. They took $20 off the tab. I think that $20 comp barely covered the salads we were shorted. Very unhappy with my experience with this Outback!

• Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“same ole same ole”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

nothing stood out at this location. But, that isn't a bad thing. Our food was good and they had Redbridge beer, so we were happy. And we didn't need a parka as we have in some locations.

Visited August 2013
Montgomery, Texas
“Great surprise next to our hotel”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

After 9 hours of driving and checking into our hotel, we wanted a nice, relaxing meal without too much hassle. We found Outback next door! We both had the small Victoria's Favorite Filet and the chopped salad with walnuts and bleu cheese. They were great as usual. The dark bread was also excellent as usual. We had a glass of cab with our steaks, but also enjoyed a delicious glass of blackberry sangria before dinner. Neither of us had had this particular type of sangria before, but plan on having it again!

Visited August 2013