“Good place to go!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Charleston, South Carolina
“Good place to go!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

After getting our tires repaired across the street this Outback was easy to get to and even though it was very busy we were taken to our table in less than 10 minutes. The staff was really good and the food came out hot and cooked the right way the first time. We split a banana mini shake and boy was it good. It was a nice, relaxing evening that we really needed.

• Visited November 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Started well, ended badly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

We ate at this Outback Steakhouse once. The dining area is fairly large. There's a full bar with tables. Parking is free. The good thing for me is that they have a gluten-free menu with a lot of options. The weird thing about the gluten-free menu, though, is that it doesn't list prices and it assumes that you're also looking at the regular menu, because of the way it talks about modifications and the fact that it doesn't list some things, like salad dressings. I had to ask the waiter to clarify several things.

Our waiter was pretty knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly. I had a filet mignon, baked sweet potato, and a salad, which were all good. My husband had a ribeye steak, which was good, and some grilled shrimp, which were OK. I also got some vanilla ice cream with toasted coconut on top, which was pretty good. My husband got the cheesecake, which was pretty good.

Unfortunately, for half of the next day I had a bad reaction to something I ate here. I suspect the steak was not entirely fresh. Thinking back, there were some parts of it that seemed a little off compared to the rest of it. I'm not sure I'd want to eat here again because the quality of the food is suspect.

• Visited October 2013
“Whon't eat steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Came here because its right next to the hotel. Had an 11oz Serloin and shrimp. Shrimp are small and over cooked. Steak was as tough. Service was OK. If you want a good serloin and shrimp try Texas Road house down the street. I have been to about 50 Texas Roadhouse hours all over the US and had only one bad one in PA. I was disappointed in this Outback. It used to be much better.

Kansas City, Missouri
“outstanding lobster/steak special! below avg service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I enjoyed the lobster and steak w bake potato special at $14.95 a very good value but the server never checked if the steak was properly cooked and I wanted bread he never came back until I was finished im sure he still expected to get his 20% tip which I dudifly gave him but I felt ripted off !

Visited October 2013
Texas
“Reliably Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Tony was superb at waiting on me and delivering the service I nearly always see at Outback. The food was good as usual and the location next door to the Hampton Inn made it ideal for my dinner location.

Visited October 2013