“Easy Takeout”

Dining options: Reservations
Russellville, Arkansas
“Easy Takeout”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Ordered meal on the internet. It was promised to be ready in 15 minutes. It was! Good and hot when we picked it up.

Visited July 2014

Conifer, Colorado
“Steak was great, cold beer”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I wasn't looking forward to eating at Outback but didn't want to drive any longer after being on the road all day. Since it was right next door to our hotel, we decided to try it. Glad we did. The steak was great ~ it was cooked perfectly. The beer was cold, the food was quite tasty and our wait person was delightful. She was very attentive. We enjoyed talking with her. The whole experience turned out great.

• Visited June 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
“Warm Food, Cold Beer!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Been to a few Outback around the country and as usual I was not disappointed with this one. It was very busy we I visited but my waitress did a very good job keeping me in the loop with my order and my mug filled with cold brew. What more could you ask for. I'd stop here again any day as the food was indeed warm and cooked to order and the beer cold and refreshing. Eat here!

• Visited June 2014
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Great steak and service.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The food was excellent. The steak was cooked to perfection. My relatives, who usually do not go out for steak due to bad experiences in the past, were impressed and really enjoyed their meal.

Visited June 2014
Texas
“Good Steak & Salmon Dinners”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a standard Outback Steakhouse you find in most cities. The service was good and the steak cooked to perfection. My spouse ordered the Salmon which was excellent a surprise for a steak house restaurant. We have eaten here several times now and wanted to have several occasions before writing a review. The food has been consistent and we will continue to return. Also went twice for brunch after church, but get there early as if fills quickly causing a long wait. parking lot available around the restaurant.

• Visited May 2014