“Definitely a must see if close.”
Review of The Knife Guys

The Knife Guys
Ranked #4 of 11 Shopping in Amarillo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Knife Guys is a gallery of all things steel. You can view, touch and purchase the most unique pieces. The Knife Guys carry everything from collection to protection. Also, as family run business you receive the welcoming atmosphere you wont find anywhere else. Truly The Knife Guys is a great place for people of all ages.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
“Definitely a must see if close.”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable of the items. As well as, good with recommendations of certain equipment. I would rate higher if I was a knife collector, but still a great must see.

Visited January 2014

Amarillo, Texas
“cool store”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My husband went into the store before Christmas and was like a kid in a candy store. Getting him not to buy something for himself right before Christmas was a challenge. Needless to say it made it easy on me to go back and get him some gifts I knew he would love. Not gonna lie I bought a cute little fairy for myself too. Great experience and will be back

Visited December 2013
New Iberia, Louisiana, United States
“GREAT Service and selection”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I went in right before Christmas and needed gifts for my business clients. Barbara was great to work with and I can tell she enjoys what she does.
I received the perfect knives and my clients were pleased with the gifts.

Visited December 2013