We found everything to be acceptable. Attentive staff, clean room. One complaint was the fact we could easily hear the TV in the room adjacent to ours. Bathroom small but well maintained. We recommend The Plaza restaurant across the street for very good Mexican cuisine. famous Dave's BBQ also a good option. Value was good with King bed cost of around $100.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Amarillo I-40 West offers affordable accommodations, thoughtful amenities and a convenient location near top attractions, making it the ideal place to land while visiting the Amarillo, TX area. Our hotel in Amarillo is just off I-40 West and near downtown Amarillo and Historic Route 66, putting guests in the perfect position to enjoy such attractions as Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Wonderland Amusement Park and Amarillo National Center. To ensure our hotel guests an enjoyable stay in Amarillo, the Country Inn & Suites offers attractively styled rooms and suites, an indoor pool and whirlpool, an on-site Fitness Center, a Business Center, complimentary high-speed Internet access and a free hot breakfast daily. Other points of interest nearby include Amarillo West Medical Center, Westgate Mall, Rick Husband International Airport, Amarillo Civic Center and Splash Amarillo Waterpark. Book your stay online today and experience comfort and style at the Country Inn & Suites Amarillo I-40 West hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Amarillo I-40 West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Amarillo
- Country Inn & Suites Amarillo Hotel Amarillo
- Country Inn Amarillo
- Amarillo Country Inn