Comfort Suites South -- Amarillo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Amarillo(Amarillo)
View Hotel
All reviewspalo duro canyonnice big roomroom was cleancable channelsvery nice stayfront desk staffeasy accesswafflesgreat place to stayroad tripcssinkfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed overnight at this hotel and enjoyed our stay very much. The room was very nice and clean. The only complaint we had was the shower did not have a soap dish. I know this is a minor issue but, it is the little things isn't it....
Overall we were very pleased and definitely would return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ComfortSouth, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites South -- Amarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

It was our pleasure serving you.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Checked in after a long drive. Went up to our rooms and thought wow these are nice big rooms. Went to open the curtains and they fell on my head :/ then noticed a bug on the pillow. Looked around and found more :( went to my mom's room and she too had some. Luckily they were nice and refunded all money without problem. Unfortunately, they didn't seem surprised??

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had a long drive and arrived around midnight. This hotel was very much in keeping with the Comfort Suites brand and was on the south side right off I-27 which was perfect for us.

The person at the main desk was good and the room was very good. The following morning, the breakfast was also very good.

I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ComfortSouth, General Manager at Comfort Suites South -- Amarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

It was our plesure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This Comfort Suites is a new location in Amarillo. After a long day in the Palo Duro Canyon this hotel was a welcome sight. My husband and I were exhausted and the facilities were great, the room was spacious, A/C worked fabulously, the shower had great water pressure with ample towels available. It was an easy check in and the attendant was very polite. We slept great for our last night out on the road.A great place for a SUPER price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel was OK, but was close enough to the interstate highway that we heard some road nose. The walls are a little thin because one night we heard the person in the next room snoring. We didn't ask for a handicapped room, but they put us in one. I think they just fill up all the rooms in one hallway to make it convenient for the maids, but it wasn't convenient for us. There was just something about the energy of that room that wasn't good. My wife and I were just irritated, and we rarely have any issues like that. Plus the handicapped aspects of the bathroom were weird. Like the shower head on the wall only pointed in one direction: straight down. And the shower was extremely slippery and there was no place to put the soap or shampoos. Also there was no wifi so I used a wired connection for the internet with my laptop, and the internet connection was dropped 6 times. On the positive side the rooms were clean and the breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Ask for a standard room, not a handicapped room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family