“Happy I stopped in for breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Amarillo
“Happy I stopped in for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

I stopped in on my way to work this morning and was very pleased! No waiting, I walked in and ordered the ham and cheeses croissant ( already made) and had them warm it. I also had the sucre Suisse pastry... It was scream cheese filled pastry sprinkled w sugar and it was divine!!!!!!
Both were delicious, and the person helping me was very pleasant.

There were many selections to choose from. Including a scrumptious looking spinach filled croissant. I may try that one tomorrow.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank debbieAmarillo

Denver, Colorado
“So many choices of pastries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

This place is great to either have lunch there, or pick up pastries for home or office. Lots and lots of choices.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank coloraska
Amarillo, Texas
“great baked goods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

The only authentic french bakery in Amarillo, Always has great pastry and breads. The sandwiches are on their fresh baked bread.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank SRushing79106
Santa Rosa, California
“Magnifique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

My family moved here within the last year and have been dying to try this restaurant. My hubby and I met here for lunch and it was so good. He ordered the turkey baguette sandwich and I ordered the warm chicken sandwich. The bread alone was tasty. They added a side salad that had a dressing that was just enough taste. My husband doesn't eat salad with dressing, but he ate this. Since it was Wednesday we received a free loaf of Alpine bread that we have been eating with dinner. Next time it will be dessert only. The meringues looked so scrumptious that it brought back memories of my childhood. We will definitely be back.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Amarillo, Texas
“Fun French Bakery in the Middle of Beef Country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

If you like La Madeline in all of those cities overpopulated with chain restaurants, you'll enjoy Amarillo's mom and pop version, Frank's Bakery. It serves fresh salads, sandwiches and scumptious French dishes like Chicken Feuillete. At lunch, the cashier will give you a free loaf of fresh-baked bread as you pay and leave. Yummy!

Visited October 2012