“Little Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our server was new and that was OK with us because we know everyone has to start somewhere. However, it took forever to get our food even though it was not very busy in the restaurant. The salads came in small round bowls; not the usual white bowl on a plate. It only had 3 ingredients. We sometimes go to CB just for their great salad so this was a huge disappointment. My husband had the grilled chicken salad and he said it was good. I had the pecan crusted fish and it was good. My broccoli tasted soapy. The tea was not sweet enough.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Well, it's Cracker Barrel. We pulled off the interstate with a 5th wheel trailer. It was easy off, easy on.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Typical...pretty good service for a late visit, but the food was average or below. I ordered the turkey and dressing, and while the turkey was great,...the dressing was burnt and dry.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent meal of fried catfish (one filet), two sides, two biscuits, and an iced tea for under $11.00. Excellent waitress and service. I'll be back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

You can always trust that the food at Cracker Barrel will be good. I love the variety on the menu. Now most of their dinner entrees come with 3 sides instead of just 2. Plenty of food for the money.