“Best Burgers”

Arnolds Burgers
Amarillo
“Best Burgers”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I have been frequenting Arnolds since I was a kid, I know you aren't supposed to eat these fattening burgers but they are hared to pass up. The burgers have so much flavor and the service has always been great.

Visited April 2012

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“An Amarillo Institution”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Can't go wrong eatting at this place. You definitely will not leave hungry

Dallas, TX
“Burger shaped like Texas...tasty and affordable”
Reviewed 7 August 2011

A tasty greasy spoon burger joint. This place is a one of a kind.
You can get a big single serving texas shaped burger for under $4
or a giant 24in burger that will feed a house.
A 9 in double burger will feed 4 easy and costs about $20.

The burgers are not from frozen patties, they are nicely seasoned and tasty.
The fried okra, seasoned fries and onion rings were pretty good.

The only complaint is there is NO bathroom for customer use, not even a sink. So make sure you and kids go to the bathroom before you arrive and bring wetnaps.

• Visited October 2010
1 Thank ciscokid1970
OK
“Love Burgers? Love Arnolds!”
Reviewed 3 June 2011

What a hoot! The building looks condemned, but do not fear::::the burgers & the friendly faces are worth a visit. I've eaten there several times & the food is consistently good & very clean. Love me some Arnolds burgers!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've only eaten there one time and was very impressed with the size of burger. My husband and I ordered the smallest...”
Reviewed 7 June 2008

I've only eaten there one time and was very impressed with the size of burger. My husband and I ordered the smallest and still had to take it home. We got 6 meals out of the smallest hamburger. I didn't find it greasy at all. I would recommend it to anyone that visits our fair city!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook