“Just what we needed.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 73 Hotels in Amarillo
Burleson, Texas
“Just what we needed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here, towards the last of June, when returning from a Colorado atv trip. Upon hearing of our nightmare stay at BW in Walsenburg Co, the clerk gave us a discount. How nice to actually find someone who believes in customer service.
We were given a remodeled room that overlooked the back parking lot, where we had parked our pickup and trailer, so that we could keep an eye on our rig. My wife got up late in the night and saw an employee walking the parking lot shining a flash light around, presumably working as security. Very cool BW Santa Fe, we appreciate that. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: I think some of the rooms here use to be designated as smoking rooms and still smell like it a litle...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Andria K, Manager at BEST WESTERN Santa Fe, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Jon,

I was so happy to read that you had a positive experience. We pride ourselves in our customer service and I'm very pleased to hear that Brusly went above and beyond for you. I would love to assist in your future reservation. Please call me directly at 806-372-1885. Thank you and safe travels!

Andria Keelin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Garland, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Location is great -- located just east of downtown Amarillo on Interstate 40. Close to many restaurants, shopping, etc. The service was good, friendly front desk, and quick check out and check in...! Our bed was comfortable, internet worked, and bathroom was clean. The property could use some maintenance (fountain in front didn't work) and carpet in the hallway could use a good cleaning, but that's all cosmetic. We slept through breakfast so don't know about the food...This is a good value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Andria K, Manager at BEST WESTERN Santa Fe, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Nancy,

I am very pleased to hear that we provided great service to you. If you are looking to book again in the future we will be happy to assist you in your reservation! Please give us a call directly for any further assistance. Thank you so much for taking the time to share about stay.

Houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We chose this hotel because of location on our trip to Denver. We chose it again on our return trip home because we were so pleased. It has been recently renovated, & is just like new. The staff were some of the friendliest people we have ever dealt with in a hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Andria K, Manager at BEST WESTERN Santa Fe, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Earl,

I am so pleased to hear that you chose to stay with us a 2nd time! Even more pleased to hear that our staff provided excellent customer care for you! If you come back through Amarillo please call me so I can set up your reservation!

Thank you for your loyalty to our brand.

Waskom, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed here on the way to Taos, and everything was pretty much perfect. Full breakfast in the morning, great staff. Our room was newly remodeled, and they were working on some more. A few at a time, and all the rooms will be new.

Room Tip: Newly remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Andria K, Manager at BEST WESTERN Santa Fe, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
JP,

Thank you so much for taking some time to share your positive feedback! I'm very pleased to hear that you were more than satisfied with my staff and our hotel! You are correct, little by little and we will be completely remodeled! Please come stay with us in a couple of months when we are completely remodeled! If I can assist you with your future reservation please give me a call.

Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Spent the night here on my way to Arizona and the room had just been remodeled. Excellent place to stay. Quiet, wonderful staff and not right in the middle of everything which I wanted. My room was huge, bed a king and oh so comfortable. I would definitely stay there again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: My room was towards the back on the first floor. I had my dog with me and it made it easy to get ou...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Andria K, Manager at BEST WESTERN Santa Fe, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Darlene,

I was very pleased to read your review and hear that you were happy with your stay! If I can assist in booking your future reservation please give me a call. I appreciate you taking the time to share some positive feedback. Happy Travels!

Fort Worth Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The hotel is being remodeled and is on the east side of Amarillo. It is close to the world famous Big Texan Steakhouse and close to downtown Amarillo. Nice variety on the breakfast but small room which is actually the hotel lobby. Hotel was clean and right off the interstate.

Dear NY Texan,

I am very pleased to hear that we provided you with exceptional customer service and that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review. Please give me a call if I can assist in booking your future reservation. Happy Travels!

Waskom, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a comfort over night stay at this hotel. We will definitely return to the same location on our return trip home. All of the staff from check in to cleaning, was very friendly & helpful. The room was very clean. The pool & breakfast service was nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Ann,

I am so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and were able to provide exceptional customer care. We appreciate your loyal business and I am looking forward to seeing you on your next stay! Safe travels!