We chose this because of it's 8.1 rating in Booking.com and a rating of 5 would have been more like it. Towels, sheets and blanket were all very thin and worn out. Walls very very thin and neighbour noise was a problem. The room was very cold overnight and we had to put on the very loud heating. The bathroom was drab, dingy, grubby and cold with no heating. Swimming pool had scum floating on top of the water, nobody could possibly think about using the area.
Breakfast was the finisher, after having to walk outside to get there the room was overcrowded and needed a good clean. Staff couldn't keep up with demand. Choice of food was poor and not not appealing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, HOT breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn West Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western