“Best Mexican food in Amarillo!”

El Bracero Mexican Grill
Ranked #9 of 526 Restaurants in Amarillo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

A friend recommended El Bracero to us and we are very glad he did. The food is awesome! I had the carne guisado and wife had pollo cilantro and both were over the top good. The only negative thing about the place is it is crowded and loud, but if you can ignore that,a really good meal awaits you.

1  Thank Howard B

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Great place. Great food. Excellent staff. Very reasonable prices. Lots of food for the price. Great place to go to with the family or friends.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The food here is AMAZING!!! The food is also priced very well. I had the Enchilada dinner with Salsa Ranchera. It came with two Huge enchiladas with a huge serving of beans and rice. Also the servers were very friendly.

2  Thank Diego G
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We have gone to this restaurant multiple times since we live relatively close. This last time we went, i ordered the famous parrillada for my family. It was delicious! This restaurant does have an authentic mexican taste and feel to it. My family and i are sure to go back yet again.

2  Thank Villela -
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were travel through and stopped in Amarillo for the night. I wanted authentic Mexican food for dinner. After reading the reviews, we chose this restaurant. It wasn't very appealing on the outside but the inside was clean. The service and food was fantastic. I had a chimichanga, it was delicious. I was disappointed that they didn't serve Margaritas but they do serve beer. I would definitely come back.