“It's ok”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Phoenix, Arizona
“It's ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

I thought the music was way to loud when we arrived. I don't mind music being on but when you have to almost scream for the other person to hear you that's a good indication that it's a bit to loud. The food was good but it took at least 45 minutes to get a club sandwich and chicken sliders. Don't know if they were behind but I think the server should have given an explanation as to why it was taking so long. All she said was that the food was coming soon.

Amarillo, Texas
“Not the Hooters we all know and love!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

Chicken sandwich was dry, fries undercooked. Not up to par of the other Hooters!

toronto
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2008

Ate there this week.The sandwich I had was huge.Really good food.Like that you can smoke.(Not use to that anymore you can smoke here(canada) Got my shirt.Will try the one here I think to see.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've eaten here one time, and they had a really good chicken sandwich. However, it wasn't so good that they should...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2008

I've eaten here one time, and they had a really good chicken sandwich. However, it wasn't so good that they should charge 11 dollars for it. I'd just as soon go somewhere else for a chicken sandwich, especially if there is such a "service" charge. The wings are OK, nothing special though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook