“I ate here 20 years ago with my wife and enjoyed it.”

Sakura Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #73 of 506 Restaurants in Amarillo
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
talihina
“I ate here 20 years ago with my wife and enjoyed it.”
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

This time me and my Son ate Sushi and onion soup.
The service was good and food even better. Onion soup was delicious and as for for shrimp Tempura it too was good. This place is south of I-40 on Soncy rd about 1 to 2 miles. Enjoy

• Visited July 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Delicious food”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We will travel out of our way to have a dinner at Sakura. We've come to know Nida and Bob, the owners. Now their daughter runs the restaurant, and the quality remains high . I especially love the egg rolls. My husband loves the fresh sushi, and then we share an entree--filet and scallops are some of our favorites! Prices are reasonable and the menu choices are plentiful.

Visited May 2013
Amarillo, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I wish they had a frequent customer program! They have great sushi and the atmosphere is that of a neighborhood restaurant, not a fancy, over-the-top Japanese steakhouse. Love it!

Visited February 2013
“Bucket of Salt!”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I loved sitting at the table having my meal prepared in front of me, however, I can't get over the fact that the chef used industrial quantities of salt. My steak was just so over-powered by the taste of salt. Back in the UK we could have used this salt to overcome our gritting problems a couple of inters ago.

Texas
“Good food fantastic service”
Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

The waitress went out of her way to help us with the menu for a small child and even helped our kids look at the fish while we were deciding. Very friendly and everyone went well beyond typical service to help us.