All reviews ice maker full size fridge stove top movie theater an extended stay hotel burner cooktop breakfast in bed one night cleanest hotel lots of restaurants within walking distance road trip small kitchen poop bags basic hotel saltgrass steakhouse beds were comfortable pit stop
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Love this hotel. Staff friendly. Room was fantastic. Clean, comfy beds! My family is on a road trip. Needed somewhere to stay that wasn't expensive, but nice to sleep in. I wish we would have stayed at this hotel when we started our road trip. As long as the prices continue to be reasonable, we will stay here everytime we drive through Amarillo.

1  Thank Amy S
Anna W, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear when our guests have enjoyed their stays. Our staff always strives to go above and beyond for each guest, every day here at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX. It is great to see that your stay reflected that. Thank you for making My Place Your Place! We are getting many more built, so check around for us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Loved, loved everything about it! Lots of places within walking distance to eat or you could cook in your room. Beds were very comfortable and had a full size refrigerator with ice maker.Out of 5 days of traveling best place we stayed! We would definitely stay at one again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank margeberrie
Anna W, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX during your recent visit. We are glad you found the hotel and staff accommodating for all of your needs. The central location, comfortable rooms, and great customer service make us an ideal location for every traveler. Please come back and visit us again soon

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

On our drive across the country we decided to stay at My Place, Amarillo, based on other Trip Advisor reviews. Facility has been open for only a few days and everything is sparkling clean and new. Anna at the front desk was most friendly and helpful. The room, designed for extended stay was spacious with a full-sized refrigerator, microwave and 2 burner stove. However, no kitchen implements are provided. The bed was comfortable with 4 pillows (2 firm, 2 soft). Bathroom is basic with wonderfully fluffy towels and Neutrogena toiletries. The room sports a comfortable faux leather easy chair. The design of the room would have benefitted by better lighting. One switch controls 3 globe overhead lights, harsh when all on, too dark when all off.
Overall, a great debut at a most reasonable price. We'll check back on our return trip in 5 mo. to see how well the facility withstands high occupancy.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yiayialee

Thank you for your nice comments about our My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX. We strive to ensure our guests have the best experience possible during their stays and are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. In order to offer the best rates possible for nighty, weekly, and monthly guests, we do not provide a full supply of kitchen materials in the guest rooms. We took into consideration that not all guests would need to utilize the My Kitchen, and a full range of supplies is available for purchase at a reasonable price in the onsite My Store. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price, and hope that your stay mirrored that. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Found this hotel on Trip Advisor....very unsure of what we would find with the price being much lower than others but we were pleasantly surprised. New hotel, awesome staff, spacious room. Convenient to food and fun. Best per night rate in Amarillo. A+++

3  Thank crystall879

We appreciate you taking the time to write this nice review. We always love to hear from our first time guests and it’s wonderful to hear when our guests have enjoyed their stays. Our staff always strives to go above and beyond for each guest, every day here at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX. It is great to see that your stay reflected that. Thank you for making My Place Your Place! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

This hotel had just opened the weekend before we arrived 6/18/16. As would be expected with a brand new hotel, it was fresh, clean, and wonderful. The rooms were well built with quality windows so the nearby interstate highway noise was unnoticeable with the windows closed. The staff was friendly and helpful. Totally pleased, zero complaints, would stay again without hesitation, and would recommend to all others. Was about 1/3 less expensive than nearby hotels as well!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank mrhicks2016
Anna W, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thank you so much for your great comments regarding your stay at our My Place Hotel – Amarillo, TX. We work hard to assure that our hotel is clean and comfortable for all guests and at an affordable price. Our rooms are a perfect fit for most travelers whether they are visiting us for one night or a long term stay. Please come back and see us again!