“Good mid range motel for a short overnight stop”

Days Inn Amarillo East
Ranked #36 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Branson, Missouri
“Good mid range motel for a short overnight stop”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at the Days Inn in Amarillo several times for an overnight stop on our way to New Mexico. We have never had a problem, staff is always friendly, and breakfast is included.

Yes, this is not a high end hotel, but it is clean comfortable. We will stay again.

Stayed January 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Inola
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The overall stay at this hotel was ok. The most uncomfortable part was when I was checking in the clerk wrote my credit card # on the back of her receipt even though I paid cash. I did not like that but it was late at night and I needed to get off the road.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I work at a hotel in Albuquerque NM. We had a guest that had lost her husband during her stay here. Although that was very difficult, I personally did my best to help mak her trip back to Arkansas just a little bit easier. Well, I was able to do more than just that. When i called this hotel i was lucky enough to speak with Antonio. He gave me tons of suggestions on hotels that accept cash only as well as different cities in the area that would be best for our guest to stop. Without his help it would have been difficult for us to find a good, reasonable place for her to stop and get some rest. Although Antonio is a manager at your hotel, it is crucial for me to acknowledge his excellent customer service. It was less than a 5 minute conversation that i had with him so for me, as a front desk hotel associate, to take a minute out of my own personal time to acknowledge him as being beyond excellent definetly says a lot! Thank you Antonio!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Melanie M
Travellers also viewed these Amarillo hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo East
Sleep Inn Airport
Sleep Inn Airport
#22 of 72 in Amarillo
La Quinta Inn Amarillo East Airport Area

Been to Days Inn Amarillo East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Amarillo East

Property: Days Inn Amarillo East
Address: 1701 I-40 East, Exit 71 Ross-Osage Street, Amarillo, TX 79102-4325
Region: United States > Texas > Amarillo
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #36 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Amarillo East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Amarillo East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn East Amarillo Texas Hotel Amarillo