Luxury Inn and Suites
US$89
SleepInn
US$107
US$104
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The room was dirty. The bed uncomfortable and I had a hard time sleeping because it felt like I was going to flip out of it because it felt unsteady. The towels in the bathroom had lipstick marks on it. I did not take a shower because the shower looked dirty. Overall, the place was a dump and I paid , too much for a dirty uncomfortable room. I would not recommend staying at Luxury Inn.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Indian owner argued about the internet price listed & wouldn't honor it. Room was completely disgusting & smelled like pee & mold. Switched rooms & that room smelled less awful, but not much better. You may get a fridge or a microwave that look old & dirty. Everything was old, dirty & just gross! We were so tired we decided to stay, but I've never felt more disgusted ever & I've lived & traveled in Africa & Asia. We brought sleeping bags from the car so didn't have to sleep on their sheets. The bedspread was burned with holes & smelled awful. Didn't want to even touch the remote control. Their TV was old, color off & poor quality. Tile in bathroom was old, cracked & stained with rust. Towels were old & dirty & stained looking. Carpet was worn with holes & many stains. Parking lot was full of potholes. The place needs to be razed & build a new one. Just an awful place! Do NOT stay here!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank PamTPasadena
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This place is a total dump!! If I could give it negative stars, I would. From the "people" hanging out outside their rooms, to the running toilets, to the blankets with holes in them, and every other reason you can think of, this is FAR from "luxury". You're better off sleeping in your car on the interstate. Seriously! DO NOT STAY HERE!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank JayG1976
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I just stay for a week because I'm moving out of the state and I sold my house, the first thing they put me in a room that the door has a HOLE in it, I go back to tell them that I want my money back and they told me they don't issue refunds, they find me another room a little betther but dirty smell like trash and old furniture, i just go to the store and clean everything with Clorox and desinfectant.

the owner is always there and complaining for everything, even if you fill your ice chest, breakfast is only hot cakes and mufffings, pool smell bad, dirty and has a carpet around and the hot tub the water was green. another thing is a lot people going in and out and walking in the parking lot, I can't sleep watching my car all night.

don't spend a dollar in it specially if you traveling with family.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank bansterref
Reviewed 26 May 2013

As I pulled up to this the first thing I notice where a lot of people hanging around outside, I drove around the parking lot and saw more people sitting outside the rooms, so having prepaid online with no refund, a car full of my life possions since I'm moving I glady gave up the $50 and paid $80 to stay somewhere else.

But it seems not matter what the price you pay some people just are bad travelers, as I typed in my room at the days inn a couple are yelling at each other in the parking lot outside my room......

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo