“Economical, clean and convenient”

La Quinta Inn Amarillo West Medical Center
Ranked #53 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
“Economical, clean and convenient”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Our goal on this trip was to stay within the $50-70 price range, while finding a clean room, pet friendly for a small dog. We totally met all our criterion. Even though the hotel's decor didn't particularly stand out, it was very clean. I would stay there again if I'm on a budget!

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Either get off the exit before ( we were going East on 44), or keep driving. This property had outside doors, was dirty, and the area was questionable. My husband went down to check out the breakfast in the morning, and said "I'll just buy it for us." He said "the whole lobby smelled of smoke." For non-smokers, that just isn't appetizing.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Amarillo hotels

Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Everything was wonderful. We love La Quinta because it accepts pets, and right now that is very important to us. The only drawback was the breakfast eating area - there was no place for us to sit and eat breakfast. Maybe it was timing....

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Can't ask much more for the price of the room. Only thing is, people with dogs need to clean up after them. I clean up after my dog and expect others to do the same. This is in no way the hotels fault. They have doggie bags and a trash can in the area.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Panhandle, Texas
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was greeted by a lady named Lanita. She was all but hugging me, she was so welcoming. We got to our room and wow the room was just beautiful not to mention how clean it was. I was so impressed. The beds were so comfortable I looked at the brand so that when I get my new mattress it can be this one. I had many high raves about this room the hotel and the staff.. being one of the nicest folks in the world must be required to work there. While having breakfast the maintenance guy was there and he was also very friendly. I will be staying here the next time I get to visit my son.. and every time I get to visit my son. Beautiful Place. Beautiful friendly people. Price is just right and they welcome my puppy <3 Friends for life!