“It was ok” 3 of 5 bubbles

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andrews
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Andrews
“It was ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We were in Andrews to visit family and needed a place to stay overnight. Our stay was fine. Average rooms, average service. Clean. Nothing bad to report, nothing excellent to report. There is a gas station next door.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andrews, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Emily V,

Thank you for your comprehensive review. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge their good stay. We are sorry your stay was not above average. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer for to our guests.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Orange, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Management needs a class on hospitality!!...More Importantly....No tv service,NO Ice,wifi didn't work! ice machine broken, Pool had cover over it & staff very rude & unapologetic... ( except Housekeeping they were nice)

• Stayed April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andrews, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear TXnativechick,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. We would like to address your experience further, and have sent you an email with additional details.

Thank you again for your comments and for staying with us.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Sherman, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have been visiting Andrews for many years as I have family that live there. This is a new-ish hotel in Andrews, which was very much needed. This town is experiencing a boom right now, and the few options for staying overnight seem to book quickly, so book in advance.

The room was very nice and clean, and the bed was firm, but comfortable to me. I am very picky about pillows, but I LOVE the pillows at Holiday Inn Express! The staff were all very friendly, and check in was quick. This hotel seemed to be fairly busy when we were there, but there was never any noise in the hallways that I could hear.

Breakfast was typical of Holiday Inn Express - very good assortment of pastries, eggs, biscuits and gravy, and pancakes. Although, they did seem to be having a good bit of trouble with the pancake maker while I was there. Might want to work on that.

No complaints from me about this place. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in town!

Room Tip: I was glad to have asked for a room away from the elevator. I never heard it at all!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

The hotel is great because it is comfy and clean. The staff is nice and the breakfast is great. I was in the hotel for travel and the Stripes next door was very nice for those late night work sessions. I haven't had a bad experience here, but the showers were hit or miss on the item.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HIEAndrewsMgmnt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andrews, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Hello ChristopherG642,

Your review will be shared with the entire hotel staff. They'll be pleased to know that you found your accomodations comfortable and clean! We appreciate the opportunities you have given us to serve you and look forward to seeing you again.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Andrews
Dallas, Texas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

A little oasis in a barren land. Not much to see in this oil land but holiday inn express is a great stopover. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We were lucky to get one with a balcony and it was wonderful sitting outside watching the sunset over the pool. Not any special or different with this hotel, except for the amazing staff of service professionals. From the front desk hostess to the housekeeping staff. Left an iPhone in bed , had to return hours later to find right at the desk! Helpful and gracious . If you have to stop in Andrews stay at the holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEAndrewsMgmnt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andrews, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Dear Marcia C.,

Thank you for your kind words. We take pride in providing each of our guests with excellent service, comfort and quality. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize our efforts and we hope to serve you again the next time you are in the Andrews area.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Andrews
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

Booked this in advance for business. Booked multiple rooms for my crew, paid in advance. Contractor cut our trip short, owner agreed to credit the rooms for our return three weeks later. Also, we would have to return at a later date to finish project. Owner did not honor our agreement and now will not return phone calls. Would give zero stars.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Clint M
HIEAndrewsMgmnt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andrews, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Dear Clint M,

We appreciate your review and would like to speak with you directly. Please contact me at (432) 524-4800. I look forward to speaking with you.

Best,

Elly Salazar
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Andrews, TX.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

I was supposed to stay at this hotel this past week. Found a better deal at the Hampton Inn in midland. Tried to cancel the day of, and they refused, which is completely ridiculous. Then a girl specifically told me it would be 164 $ to cancel all four rooms for the night. She never said 164 per room, she also told a coworker the same thing. Now she ran my credit card 4 times for 185 dollars. They are refusing to refund my money due to poor communication on their part. I will NEVER book with this hotel, and the bad part is, I cannot even get a manager to call me and speak with me. All information is relayed.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Rbyrd25
HIEAndrewsMgmnt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andrews, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Dear Rbyrd25,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the customer service you received at our hotel. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of our staff.

Per the hotel's cancellation policy, which is shared with all guests via reservation confirmation e-mails, guests can cancel their reservation by 6pm the day before arrival. Otherwise, guests will be charged for one night per reservation. If you have any questions regarding the cancellation policy, I would be glad to discuss it over the phone. You can reach me at (432) 524-4800. Just as for the General Manager.

Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to speaking with you.

Best,