Days Inn Andrews Texas
US$135
Seminole Inn(Seminole)
US$112
US$101
Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$130
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Days inn in Andrews. There is an employee that did not want to help me book rooms over the phone.Mean

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Very poor hotel, weird technical stench in rooms, noisy air-condition, badly situated (near highway), pool empty, breakfast really poor -
They charged my credit card even though I paid in cash, so I have to made calls to "hotel" and get it straight!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BlackBriar84
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I book over 800 Hotel stays a year for my company and this was the 1st time I have felt deliberately robbed by the owner of a hotel, and I have had some not so pleasant experiences. I booked 4 nights, check in Wed and out Sun, 1st I paid $510.90 for this stay and for a Days Inn that is to much to begin with. However the demand in Andrews Texas is high so the rooms are higher than normal. I booked a room with two beds that the Hotels.com said would accommodate up to 4 people, I had 3 women whom where to stay in the room.
Upon check-in they where told that since there where 3 of them it would be an Additional $33.90 a night bringing the nightly total to $161.63!!! and they also required a HOLD to be put on her card for $150 for incidentals(I could have booked the Holiday Inn for $164.23 a night with tax included) So they charged my employee $183.90 upon check in. I called Hotels.com and said that the hotel can charge whatever they choose for an additional quest and that they will reevaluate the way multiple people are booked..... I am not so much upset with a charge for a third person if that is policy so be it. I am very upset with the fact that I looked on Heotel.com, Day Inn official website and Price line and I am being charged $44.74 more for the 3rd person than what the most expensive site shows!!!!! The manager was not rude but unwilling to make any changes or even discuss the difference in prices. The rooms are decent from what my employees tell me but not nearly as nice as the pictures show. BE AWARE YOU MAY BE CHARGED MORE UPON CHECK-IN! I would much rather stay in a lower Star Hotel that is HONEST and I know will treat me right!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business