“Great Hangout!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Hangout!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Awesome atmosphere, great food, and great prices on beer! They have an outside patio for smokers, and the best wings in town. It is close to the train tracks, but never bothered me. I usually go here when I come into town to visit my family.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank zombie1979

Angleton, Texas, United States
“Poor service, bland food...Plus....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

I took my wife and friend here thinking this would be a nice place to hang out. Too bad the service was slow and the beer prices were high. We ordered food and noticed the floors were dirty. After we got our food my wife said that her burger was not cooked. (it was raw) we sent it back. My sandwich was bland. (no seasonings) Then the place filled up with teens being super loud and arrogant. The final straw was seeing roaches on the porch. We left. Disgusting. My advice is to stay away.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank William L
Houston, Texas
“Great Patio; Great Food; Fun Events”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

This place is super fun! Huge shady patio, full bar & menu, flat screen TV’s, live music and events. Angleton was in need of an exciting new place and Shady’s arrived just in time! Non-smoking indoors but is allowed on the patio. Ample parking next door. Kids welcome! Handmade burgers, hand battered onion rings and wings! And who doesn’t like a burger with a fried egg on top?! Dee-lish!

Mon, Wed, Thurs - 4PM-12AM
Fri , Sat, Sun – 11AM-12AM
Closed Tuesday

• Visited September 2012
Henderson, Tx
“Fun Place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

I like the outside deck area. It is a fun place. Angleton should have more establishments with outdoor seating and dining. It really is a fun place to hang out or meet up with friends. Also, they have music some days (nights) of the week, too.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank PK H
Brazoria, Texas
“Best Burger in Brazoria County”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

the pub/ restaurant is under some shade trees and just a nice atmosphere and the best burgers I have had.

• Visited February 2012