“The food was good!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Buckeye, Arizona
“The food was good!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

When I went I got the chimichanga and my husband got I think a shrimp cocktail. My chimi was great but the shrimp cocktail wasn't so great! I say leave the sea food for sea restruants! The service was good as we'll but it's more of a place to get dressed up and if not dressed up you feel uncomfortable! But overall foods great and will only go there for dates with my husband

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Dmartinez09

Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Guacamole Ever”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you are ever in Angleton, stop at La Casona and get the real guacamole. Simply the best. Food is great. Always friendly service. I travel from Tennessee about 4 times a year to Angleton to visit family. I always eat here. Always. Yum!

• Visited June 2014
Angleton, Texas
“We are regulars”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

A trip to La Casona is almost a weekly event for our family. Service is always fast - even when it's crowded. The beef fajitas are my favorite. The flour tortillas and guacamole salad are also fantastic. And don't forget your free ice cream on the way out the door. La Casona also does a great job with to go orders and catering. If you're in the area, I would highly recommend that you eat here!

• Visited May 2014
Angleton, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food -great service”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Best Mexican food period. Service is exceptional. Prices are reasonable and very. Reasonable prices for wine. Good selection including several sea food dishes. In addition to great Mexican selections have a number of American food options. Burgers are good. Great fajitas. Main dishes comes with great sides(beans & rice). Fajita order comes with chicken soup that is incredible.

Visited September 2013
Houston, TX USA
“Sunday Lunch with Friends”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We needed a place for about 12 friends to gather for an early afternoon lunch. This was a return visit for me. In spite of the crowds coming and going and the restaurant being completely full, the wait staff has always been over the top friendly. It was no different this time. A comfortable niche was found for us and in short order, despite the size of our group, our orders were coming out. Giant sized portions along with smiling service, guarantees my return visit!

• Visited September 2013