“Servers are Inappropriate”

Ranked #19 of 51 Restaurants in Angleton
Angleton, Texas
“Servers are Inappropriate”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I went to eat at this restaurant with my family and I turn around and see the servers gaining up on each other and dancing all over each other. I have kids and I'm sorry I do not need my kids seeing this in what's suppose to be a family friendly place. It was extremely inappropriate. I also got a dirty plate. So much for great service.

• Visited June 2014

Texas
“Better than average service”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Takeout experiance was perfect, order was right, fast, and packaged the way I like it. Great cheerful service. I've been there several times over the last month, each time was the same great experiance. They were always fairly busy on a variety of weeknights and weekends. Apparantly, everyone keeps going there. That tells me it's consistent quality.

Visited January 2014
Angleton, Texas, United States
“Best Chicken Fried Steak In Town”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Just the right size, everything on the plate is steaming hot, and the seasoning on the corn is wonderful, where service used to be a problem here you now get great service, this is one of our favorite places to eat in Angleton...

Visited October 2013