“Nice meals in a very unexpected place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Ducktown, Tennessee
“Nice meals in a very unexpected place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

Texas is known for BBQ but this little place was a nice surprise.Next to the truck stop off of US 75 this place had delicious food at very reasonable prices.I had the stuffed shells and my wife had the lobster ravioli.We both enjoyed our entrees and the bread was awesome and baked on the premises.Our server was friendly and attentive.We will definitely return if we get out that way again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank George K

Dallas
“Yum!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places in Anna to eat. Portions are huge, prices are fair and service is always great! I usually call my order in for pick up. Chicken scarpelli is my fav. Chicken murphy seems to be everyone elses pick.

Texas
“Fresh crispy pizza and fresh salad with an Amazing homemade dressing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

A great Italian restaurant at the end of a strip mall, next to a truck stop, is new for me. This was my first visit and I was very pleased with the freshness and flavor of the food. My Mediterranean salad was filled with plenty of artichokes, red bell peppers, read onions, and feta cheese. To top it off was their homemade dressing and it was really flavorful. Service was friendly and speedy- My waitress brought out "dinner" rolls that were the size of a small loaf of bread. Very enjoyable crispy tops with airy gluten goodness inside. Speaking of gluten, they do offer a gluten free pizza. My pizza was custom ordered and baked just as I requested, very crispy. Fresh veggies, sauce and some cheese topped it well, and toppings were not sparse. Locally owned and operated-I am much more interested in supporting a local family with my business, than a corporation out east or west. The pizza warrants more visits.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank BrettMC
Anna, Texas
“Lots of food and great bread rolls”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

Went there for a social function a couple of weeks back. I thought the food was about average, but I'm no big lover of Italian. The service was not great, slow and not well organized. Looking at other folks reviews makes me wonder if it was just a bad night.

• Visited September 2012
Arona, Italy
“Better than in Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

I love the Italian Villa in Anna, Texas. The prices are super low, but the quallity, portion and tastes are great. I've eaten at Italian Villa since it opened in Anna several years ago and have always been pleased. I recently returned from a trip to Italy. I honestly like the food at Italian Villa, Anna better than most of the food I had in Italy. Every thing served is freshly made by the Ozda family and staff. Macaroni Grill and Olive Garden use frozen and microwave food. Italian Villa is definitely better than those chain restaurants. I've also used them for catering of events and that is delicious also. My favorite is Calamari for appetizer, Egg Plant Parmesan for my main course, and Tiaramisu (sp?) for desert. It just doesn't get any better than Italian Villa.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Debra-Pope

Been to Italian Villa? Share your experiences!