“Excellent Stay Every Time!”

Best Western Anthony/West El Paso
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Anthony
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“Excellent Stay Every Time!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My husband travels alot for work and I often go with him. We stay at this hotel probably three or four times per month and each and every time it is enjoyable. He conducts his business in El Paso or Las Cruces and I get to hang out by the pool! Its so convenient in its close proximity to the highway, yet far enough so that the noise is never an issue. There is every restaurant imaginable within a short drive to El Paso.
The rooms are always clean and the staff continually goes out of their way to make sure your stay is enjoyable and comfortable. The grounds are well kept and the pool is always clean.
My only complaint is they switched the coffee in the breakfast room from Douwe Egbert! But I do have to concede that whatever one they switched to is excellent!
Always a pleasure to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Manager M, General Manager at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your business and hope you continue choosing us when in the Anthony, El Paso, Las Cruces area. Have a wonderful day and safe travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Anthony, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had a great stay with this hotel! The rooms were very clean, updated, and the A/C was very nice and cold! The breakfast was really good and the people working there were good. I would definitely stay here again. My family and I had a great experience there!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwoasis9401, General Manager at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Janette D,

We are delighted to hear you had a great stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed the the room and cool A/C. We definitely hope you stay with us again when you are in the area. Thank you have a great day.

New Mexico
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was an unexpected stay and I was really surprised at how nice the hotel was. Rooms were clean, well equipped and well isolated from the road noise. The breakfast was included and they had a very nice selection of items including waffles or oatmeal, sausage, sweet rolls, fruit, etc. And if you don't like the breakfast there's a Burger King next door or a Denny's across the street. The room had a nice LED TV and they had sanitary wipes for the remote along with the sign that informed us they clean the remotes. The only problem I had was with noisy neighbors. Evidently above us was someone with a child or two that were chasing each other and jumping on the floor, and the neighbor on one side had a problem with his key card and he tried for 10 minutes to get in his door, shoving on the door so hard that he literally shook the picture frame above the desk that was in my room. Really guy, if it doesn't work the third time, go to the front desk. In this case it wasn't very far anyway.

Room Tip: The pool is in the back and the rooms would be further from the road. Top floor would make sure the...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
bwoasis9401, General Manager at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear BeachSeekerNewMexico,

Thank you for your review. Our staff works hard to try and make our hotel an oasis in the desert. We change hot breakfast items daily and are continuously looking for new items to try. We are currently featuring Texas shaped blueberry and chocolate waffles. We hope to see you again soon.

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, personalizing the experience. The room was very clean and well arranged. There were some signs of wear that stood out only because the rest of the experience was so exceptional.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwoasis9401, General Manager at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
We are delighted to know that our staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful and that they were able to personalize your stay. Your observations are important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements. We hope to see you again in the future, safe travels.
Rio Rico, Arizona
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We arrived very late - after midnight - and had to register through the bulletproof glass. Once we got to the room, however, we were delighted. The room (a double queen) was spacious great beds. We got a great deal through Expedia and were pleasantly surprised at how very nice the room was. The room itself was very quiet - I never heard sounds from outside. Breakfast was one of the best I've had as a "free" option. We had scrambled eggs, sliced link sausage, french toast, Texas-shaped fresh waffles, a crockpot full of oatmeal and the list goes on from there - really well done and delicious. I especially recommend this hotel if you're traveling west as it gets you past the El Paso morning rush. We'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are a little more accessible - if you get a room on the second floor away from the...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review, we strive to provide southern hospitality and small town charm, but with the perks of the big city. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
College Station, Texas, United States
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This hotel was easy to get into and out of right off the interstate. If you're looking for something quick to eat there are a couple fast food restaurants withing walking distance and you'll find a grocery store and a Walgreens within about a block south.

The ladies at the front desk when I checked in were very friendly and I enjoyed chatting with them.

My room was on the west side and I noticed a little bit of truck noise but with the AC going I didn't even register it by the time I went to bed. The bed was very comfortable which also made it easy to sleep.

The breakfast was ok, I wasn't crazy about the eggs but the rest was about what you'd expect. I'm on a restricted diet so there wasn't a lot I was able to eat so I grabbed some fruit. I was just happy to have something there to start my day.

I only stayed one night before leaving again on my travels but I won't hesitate to stop here again if I pass this way.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
bwoasis9401, Manager at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Tracy,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Safe travels.

El Paso, Texas, Usa
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel is easy to locate right off of the first exit into Texas. There are numerous locations to eat within walking distance. The rooms are nice and the staff is very friendly and helpful with any area questions you may have.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwoasis9401, General Manager at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Samara,

Thank you for your review and for acknowledging our staff. Hope to see you back soon. Safe travels

Gloria Maldonado
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anthony
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, El Paso Sunland Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso
Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso West
Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
Candlewood Suites El Paso North
Best Western Sunland Park Inn

Been to Best Western Anthony/West El Paso? Share your experiences!