“Good Food & Drinks”

Mickey's Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Aransas Pass
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2013

It's a good place with good food. Fish Tacos are very good. Staff was very friendly. Might need to order a double to get a good drink.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband tried to talk me into the burger, but I had the Fried Flounder Sandwich. It was outstanding. The onion rings are great too. I was hoping he would get a burger so I could taste what he is always ranting about, but he went for the Flounder as well. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Kitchen seems to be slow but worth the wait. It was so hot outside but under the cool breeze in the shade of the open air restaurant. we enjoyed great iced tea, the beautiful view and delicious food. Pictures of my shrimp basket and Paul's burger have been added to the photos.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

This was another fun evening at this marina in Aransas Pass. We had a drink, ordered shrimp baskets and watched the boats go out to the gulf. It was so good, that we ate here twice during our short stay at Aransas Pass. Do not confuse Aransas Pass with Port Aransas, the tourist haven down here. AP has real people who are just so nice.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

The place has a great view. The beer was cold. The service was a little slow - but with a relaxing atmosphere that is expected. I ordered a burger and onion rings and for the price, I was not impressed. There was nothing wrong with the food, but for the money you just expect a little more. Would I go back, probably. But I would order something else.

1  Thank Vanessa G