Super 8 Aransas Pass
US$101
US$85
Good 3.5/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Aransas Pass(Aransas Pass)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Ingleside(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
US$136
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Sleep Inn & Suites(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$105
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
TripAdvisor
Good 3.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2014

First of all, let me say I tried to post a review on the Super 8 website, but they rejected it, saying I was lying and my review was untrue. This was by far the dirtiest hotel I have ever encountered. There were stains on the walls, headboards, comforters, curtains, carpet, even the ceiling. The bathroom was a filthy joke from the 70's. The only thing that was ever cleaned/changed in our 5 day stay were the bathroom towels. The carpet was dirty and never vacuumed...not once. I watched for the housekeepers in the morning, and it became clear why....they don't have or use a vacuum cleaner. Screaming kids in the next room or people upstairs pacing back and forth all night long made it impossible to sleep. At least our room didn't have the cockroaches that I heard our neighbors complaining about......at least not that we ever saw. And to top it all off, when we checked in, they demanded $5 deposits on each room key, saying it was policy. Yet when we checked out, the different clerk at the front desk said she couldn't confirm that we paid any key deposit, making it sound like it was some voluntary thing....so you guessed it, our key deposits went into someone's pocket, and not back into ours.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel, period.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank OregonianTripTaker
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed four nights at, and it was barely adequate. We wanted explore Corpus Christi and expected more from Super 8. The two units looked run-down and the carpet was dirty and stained. Otherwise, the housekeeping was adequate and the front desk was accommodating. They need to do some thorough cleaning. The hallways were a bit musty, probably because of dripping wet swimmers from the indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2014

FD Clerk asked me for the credit card I told her it was paid by the company when the reservation was made, then she told me that I have to have the credit card on my possession in order to check me in. Had to call my supervisor then he had to go to the office 30 minutes away. Ok problem solve after 30 minutes, tired after driving for 4 hours. Go to the room and pizza left overs and coffee complements behind chest, I just went to sleep so tired I was, I'm happy it was only for one night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I did not like the maids moving and are going though my stuff I will never stay there again... and it looked like someone was in the bed while we were out...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple