“finally yellow fin tuna”

Crab-N Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Aransas Pass
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Rockport, Texas
“finally yellow fin tuna”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I found my place for tuna finally. A friend took us to Crab-N because he knew they had sushi grade tuna. I asked for super rare........what a delight, absolutely perfect. The sauces served were an extra cost however my wife said it was worth it. My tuna was served with a balsamic dip.best fish this year

• Visited March 2012

Portland, Texas
“Great place”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I would highly recommend Crab N. We like to eat there when in the Rockport area. I love their crab cakes and sweet potato fries. We recently had a rehearsal dinner at Crab N and they were wonderful. They have a room that is perfect for larger parties they will rent out. Terry was wonderful to work with and very accommodating and worked with me to make sure we stayed in our budget.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Connie R
North Texas
“Dinner for 10 at the Crab-N”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This restaurant consistently has great food and is very accommodating to large groups. Prices are a little high.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank TexasBirder
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Great seafood with cat pee stench”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The seafood was cook excellently, mine the yellow tail tuna, my partners the seared scallops. But an overwhelming stench or cat pee permeated the air. We noticed when we arrived and even mentioned it to the waitress who said she couldn't smell anything. Believe the smell to both of us was really strong. I even looked under the table in case there was a kitty litter box.
Staff sitting around at a table. eating, texting... very unprofessional.
Disappointed... but the chef does know his seafood.
Presentation was boring.., nothing special as was the decor and atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012
TXbefair, Owner at Crab-N Seafood Restaurant, responded to this review, 3 March 2012
We apologize for any off odors. The prior two days we had extensively reworked all the plumbing under our building and had done our best to prevent residual odors from all the work done. Now that we are completed, hopefully this problem is behind us. As to the service issues, those will be immediately addressed. As always, we strive to provide the best seafood and dining experience in our area and do take our customers input very seriously.
Sugar Land, Texas
“Got up and walked out!”
Reviewed 18 August 2011

First of all we called on Friday to make reservations for Saturday - we were told they did not accept reservations that we should be fine. Went Saturday and requested to sit at an empty table by the window and were told that we could not sit there because they were waiting on a party that had made reservations. We were seated and waited and waited for even someone to bring us a menu and water. When we saw other tables that had come after us already being helped we got up and walked out. Will never bother to go there again.

Visited August 2011
7 Thank Jan O
TXbefair, Owner at Crab-N Seafood Restaurant, responded to this review, 27 August 2011
Our apologies to Jan O. She is correct in stating that we do not take reservations on weekends. In researching this complaint I learned that after seating her party, we had customers at a window table leave. Another party came in and we informed them we would seat them at the window table as soon as it was cleaned. When Jan O requested to move to that window table, we had unfortunately already committed to seating another party there. We did not properly communicate to Jan O why the window table would be unavailable to her and I and my hostess both offer our sincere apologies.