“Great Haircut, Friendly Atmosphere”

Mylinda Renay Salon Spa and Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Mylinda Renay Salon Spa and Boutique in Arlington, Texas features a complete selection of beauty products for the hair, face, nails and body as well as a unique selection of trend setting, designer inspired and high fashion gifts, handbags, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, sunglasses, and Bridal accessories. Mylinda Renay Salon Spa and Boutique's relaxing environment offering the ultimate in pampering for all your Well-being and beauty needs. Located just between Dallas and Fort Worth in the entertainment district of Arlington, Texas. Menus of treatments include everything from a hair styling, hair extensions, lash extensions, hair color, manicure, pedicure, for a complete beauty and spa make-over. At Mylinda Renay Spa relaxing and therapeutic skin and body treatments such as Facialand massage are offered to pamper your mind, body, and Spirit.
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have been a Mylinda Renay customer for a long time and have always had great service and a welcoming experience. Neelam is my stylist and my haircut is always top notch. She is meticulous and my cut keeps its shape every time! It is a fun place to go.

1  Thank lyndaship

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is not only a favorite salon, but the "ONLY" salon. Ladies, you can come in looking like a sea-hag and leave beautiful and feeling like the gorgeous woman you really are.. You see, not only will Mylinda create the very best hair style, cut and if you're thinning a bit, a few fusion extensions that you have never, nor can you get elsewhere; Plus the beautiful boutique carrying some of the latest purses, jewelry that will bling any lady's appetite, and a make-up artist to fluff off any flaws, and the best part, You did not break the bank to become this new beautiful creature. Wow .. Any thoughts that you're anything less beautiful,will have left your head by the time you have left the salon. Whomever you have in your life as your LOVE squeeze had better be ready to show you off, cause girl you Ain't going home to be secluded.. YES/YES.. Ls

1  Thank Lois S
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Was just in the area for the weekend, and after reading numerous great reviews, I decided to get my hair colored and cut at this salon. In 15 years of getting my hair colored, I don't think I have ever had a consultation this thorough! The results were fantastic and my haircut was very precise.
I also booked a massage for my husband, which he said was one of the best massages he's had.
Great services!!

1  Thank jinjrl
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I had a really bad haircut at another big name salon. I walked to Mylinda Renay salon and Saray instantly welcomed me very friendly. I described to her my frustration and situation with my hair and she immediately started giving me options and ideas on ways to fix it. She was really sweet and seemed to truly care about my hair. The only thing I didn't like was that the lady (stylist) next to her kept telling her what to do with my hair as if she didn't know what she was doing. That made me a little nervous at first but then I realized Saray knew what she was doing. She's a very talented young lady and I will most definitely go back to her!

1  Thank Chichirk
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Amanda has done my nails for the past 8 years and I could've died when she told me she was moving to Arlington. However, I have made the trip from Midland to Arlington several times just so she can do my nails. I can say that the Mylinda Renay Salon is very nice and since my very first visit I've felt at home there. Amanda does great work, both mani and pedi, and she truly cares about her clients. If you are looking for a nail tech, I highly recommend Amanda.
You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Jeanette M