“Residence Inn-Arlington, TX”

Residence Inn Arlington
Ranked #26 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. They even printed out directions to help us get to a few of our destinations. Fabulous breakfast (for FREE!) and an evening social hour make it great on a budget!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our guest definitively enjoy our hot buffet breakfast and social hour. The best part is that is delicious and free. Our staff has been with us for years and they maintain the hotel always smelling fresh and clean so our guest will feel comfortable staying here. I am very glad our front desk staff helped you with directions to your destinations. Hopefully we see you again and thank you for choosing The Residence Inn Arlington as your home away from home.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

On entry I was met with a smiling face of Ms.Kris who attended to me and all the while engaging me in conversation; making me feel at home since it was my first time in Dallas. After assigning my room she called to make sure I like what she gave me. Overall, the unit was immaculate and the service of all the staff memebers was wonderful. Staff memeber were ready to help going the extra mile to make sure your stay was fulfilling. I will always recommed this Marriot to anyone I know going to Dallas area. Thank you all for job well done.

Room Tip: I like room(s) on the third floor to see other happenings down below through the window lol.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that we meet your expectation. I am thankfull Ms. Kris made you feel at home and followed up with your needs. We appreciate you recommending our hotel to other guest. We hope to see you again soon. Once again thank you for choosing Residence Inn Arlington.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed almost 1 month in this hotel on business and I would stay here again.Everything was very fulfilling of my needs for this business trip. The room was very clean when I came in. the room was very nicely made up each day. I would definitely stay here everytime when i come back to this area.

Overall i was happy to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that Marriott Residence Inn Arlington meet your expectation. It was nice to hear your room was clean and very nicely made. I will make sure to share this information with my team.

Thanks again for all your comments and we are looking forward to being able to accommodate your next trip to Arlington.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Excellent unit, straight forward and likable unit. What more can i say, nice location for my business purpose. Excellent unit, straight forward and likable unit. What more can i say, nice location for my business purpose. Excellent unit, straight forward and likable unit. What more can i say, nice location for my business purpose.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that Marriott Residence Inn Arlington meet your expectation. We are looking forward to being able to accommodate your next trip to Arlington.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Everything was very fulfilling of my needs for this business trip. The room was very clean and infact smelled like clean soap when I came in. the room was very nicely made up each day. The breakfast was very good and had a large variety to satisfy everyone. I would definitely stay here everytime ai come back to this area.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that Marriott Residence Inn Arlington meet your expectation. I’m glad our team was able to fulfill all your needs. I’m glad you enjoyed our breakfast and found that we do have a large variety to choice from.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed two nights in this hotel on business and I would stay here again. Check in and check out were quick and easy, and my room on the second floor was clean and quiet. I was happy to find that unlike a lot of hotels, there was no mold or mildew in the bathroom or shower. Being from a warmer climate, I was a little cold in my room, but I was able to turn up the thermostat a bit and the heater worked great. I would have liked to have had a small refrigerator, as the bottled water available in the room was a bit pricy, but I suppose that's the cost of convenience. I really liked the lobby and restaurant area, which had obviously been updated recently. There was a gas fireplace that was awesome! The small restaurant area offered breakfast and coffee in the morning, and food and drinks in the evening which was nice and convenient, but again rather expensive. One bottle of Blue Moon beer cost me over $7! The front desk clerk suggested two restaurants during my stay one of which was fantastic - Pappacitos Mexican food, and the other was absolutely the worst barbecue food (cafeteria/buffet style) I've ever had - Bodacious Barbecue. That was disappointing. Other than that I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool for a nicer view. Also, some rooms have patios and others do no...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that we meet your expectation. We are glad you enjoyed the fireplace in the lobby, breakfast, hospitality nice and convenient. Sorry to hear that Bodacious Barbecue was disappointing. We will make sure to not referrer there again. I agree Pappasitos Mexican food is” fantastic”.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

This is the end of my second stay each time I have enjoyed 2 weeks at the Residence Inn Arlington, TX.

I was greeted warmy by Sasha at the desk and Michael, the General Manager is engaged and always concerned about the guests and the hotel. I enjoy the friendliness of everyone, the dining staff, housekeeping, desk and maintenance. One can quickly tell that there is pride in this hotel.

My room was quiet, immaculate and well kept. I truly felt at home having the room kitchen well appointed with utensils, plateware and cookware.

If your are in the Dallas area either on business like me or pleasure (AT&T Stadium, Ranger Stadium and Six Flags all less than a mile away) stay here. You will not be disappointed.

I look forward to returning on my next trip to DFW.

Room Tip: I enjoyed high floors overlooking the pool but it seems there are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that Marriott Residence Inn Arlington meet your expectation. Thanks for all the nice words about me and my staff. The hotel is located in a great area for entertainment. We have Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, AT&T Stadium, and Texas Rangers Ballpark less than 3 miles. Our kitchen does bring out that “Home away from home” that Residence Inn is all known for.