La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South
Ranked #12 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
“Recommend”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I travel frequently for buisness and stay at numerous hotel chains. It is always hit or miss with LaQuinta's here in Texas. This one is a hit! Beautifully decorated. Bed so comfortable I NEVER want to get out of it...seriously never. Very clean, quiet. I recommend. Front desk extremely nice and welcoming.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Hebrew first
Woodstock, Georgia
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The room was clean and quiet with a good view. Very easy to get to entertainment centers. (Six Flags, Bowling Hall of Fame, and Baseball and Football venues.) Only complaint was Breakfast although there was a waffle iron no batter was ever put out all 4 mornings. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel 2 years ago and it was just so so. They have done a remodel and I was pleasantly surprised to find it much nicer. I stay mostly at La Quintas when I can because I travel with my dog. They are pretty much the only hotel chain that doesn't charge for pets. They also have an excellent rewards program. The front desk was very friendly and efficient and upgraded my room. Great bed, HD TV, my biggest complaint with most La Quintas including this one is there crummy coffee. I would have given it a 5 star but many of there windows are older and fogged and not cleaned.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
North Little Rock, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The La Quinta Inn - Arlington has recently been remodeled and is well located by the Highland's Shopping Center and relatively safe area. The personnel is courteous and helpful and the breakfast bar is well stocked and clean.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Booked two rooms through Orbitz at 119$ a night. The first room was for one night and the second was for two. Both rooms were on the first floor and handicapped. The first night, my daughter stepped on a rusty screw, the air-conditioner would work sporadically, I kept itching and turned on the light to find sugar ants in the bed and on the night stand. The next morning when I told the front desk person, she told me to talk to the general manager because they couldn't refund anything because I prepaid through Orbitz and the Hotel was full, so there wasn't another room available. When we returned to our room the second evening, we had been locked out because they had checked us out of our room. The second night, the air conditioner stopped working completely, the fan would blow, but there was no cold air, the shower had roaches coming up through the shower drain, and my husband stepped on a rusty upturned carpet staple that cut his foot. Check out morning, I spoke to the manager again, he seemed irritable and didn't want to listen to me, he gave me an envelope for a free night and said the the sugar ants are because there are sweets in the room. I guess there should be a sign posted that you can't bring food, or drinks in your $119.00 dollar a night home away from home.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the first floor
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel was very new. The double beds were a little hard and small but were fine. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. Lots of places to eat close by and a Salt Grass and Ihop within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank softball12mom
Waco, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was greeted warmly by staff. My room was ready earlier than scheduled which was nice as I arrived sooner than expected. The room was clean which was my concern as have had nasty before. The room was also the same as it appeared on the internet which is not always the case. I enjoyed my stay and have booked again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family