“I won't come back to this hotel... Not worth what I paid for!”

SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North
Ranked #19 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
“I won't come back to this hotel... Not worth what I paid for!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

To start: there was some construction on the road in front of the hotel and the temporary sign to indicate their access was very difficult to see!
Second: the floor in our room was dirty with many large dark red spots (when mentioned to the manager next morning... No appologies, nothing!)
Third: we asked for toothpaste: they didn't have any!
Fourth: my children asked for some hot chocolate packet at breakfast since none was offered: they didn't have any! Hotel in front 6 flags!!!!!! Only one choice of plain tea... One choice of cut fruits: melon which I had to throw since it didn't taste good!
Fifth: the light between the beds was unplugged.... For a reason: it wouldn't work!

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Henderson,nv
Reviewed 24 September 2013

The hotel is near 5 major attractions. With Road contstuction in front of hotel and this is still a awesome place to stay. AT&T staduim , texas ranger staduim, six flags amusement park and a water park are within walking distance. Dallas is near by. Great customer service, good value, excellent location and clean rooms.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This hotel, although dated on the outside, is a great business hotel. The rooms were quiet and clean while spacious enough not to feel clausterphobic during a 3 night stay. This is a great location for games and Six Flags vacations as well.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Killeen, Texas, USA
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Despite the contstuction directly in front of the hotel this was an awesome hotel choice. We attended the Cowboys game and only stayed one night. I noticed that many hotel guests were walking to the stadium but for me (FEMALE) it was too far for me to walk so we drove.

The staff was extremely friendly and they had hot breakfast (eggs, sausage oatmeal) for all the guests. For the price and location we will be booking this hotel for future stays.

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Galveston Island, Texas
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Staff is very friendly I commend Springhill Suites in hiring employees with a great customer service attitude. The complaint I have is the entire property itself. It is old inside and out, very outdated. i questioned myself if I am in a Marriott property because of the old lobby entrance door, the lobby, and elevator. it could have been better since the entire property is clean! I hope they will renovate this hotel soon. Until then, I will stay at a different Marriott property around the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Christian L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the feedback you gave us.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed the service our team provided you during your stay. We strive for all of our guests comfort and satisfaction and your loyalty is very important to us. I invite you to stay with us in your future travels to Arlington, TX.

We look forward to serving you again in the future. If I can do anything for you please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Christian L.
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

My father, my sister and myself were in town for a weekend of baseball. We wanted a hotel with good location to the Ballpark at Arlington, a room with 3 beds (2 and a sleeper sofa), and a fair price. Spring Hill Suites delivered on all of the above. Not only did it deliver on all of that, but the rooms were very clean and the staff was excellent! If we make the trip back to Arlington next year from Ohio I know where we will be staying.

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were moved from Another hotel to this one. The room was ok but there were a lot of sharp angles and corners and wasted space. Mounting the ONE tv on a wall would free up some space. We had a King Suite with a foldout queen bed. In the morning we would fold up the couch/ bed so that we could get around in the room. In the evening when we returned the couch chousins and pillows would still be in stacks in the floor where we left them! I couldn't understand why housekeeping wouldn't put the couch back together, or empty and replace the bag in the ice container, or put the trash cans back where they belong. None of these things required housekeeping to touch a guests personal belongings. It would have been nice if once in 7 days we could have walked back into a put together room. Also one day I accidentally left my flat iron plugged in and on, when I returned after 10hrs the room had been "serviced" but the flatiron was still on. ( isn't that a safety issue?)

• Stayed July 2013