I stayed the last weekend in August, I was in town for a bachelor party and went down a day early to catch the Rangers game. I will admit other than sleeping and showering I was not at the hotel that much. At check in the front desk personnel was very friendly and it was a quick check in. My room was very clean and well arranged. The room I was in had a shower with no tub, that was fine for me but if you have kids it could be a turn off. It is in walking distance to the ballpark, I walked there and back and felt safe and no one messed with me. Humperdink's is next door, it's a great sports bar and restaurant and is just a walk across the parking lot. I was not up early enough to catch breakfast, however it did smell very good. This hotel may not have the bells and whistles of a Sheraton for example, but for $60 you can't beat it. It's clean and has everything you'd need for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking Distance to Six Flags Over Texas. We are also right around the corner from Dallas Cowboy Stadium & Texas Ranger Stadium. Humperdinks Resturant right next door & on Dallas Cowboy & Texas Rangers Games they provide shuttle services to & from the game for a charge of $10 per person.Near Arlington Convention Center,We are also located 15min from the Six Flags Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Maingate 6 Flags
- Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags Hotel Arlington
- Sleep Inn Arlington
- Arlington Sleep Inn