I was travelling with a group of college students and stayed at this location on the Friday night of Labor Day weekend. The place was completely full - lots of folks in town like we were, for a private party at Six Flags. Others were in town for the big football game at the Cowboys place.
I must be honest, I was little nervous after reading some of the reviews. My fears have been erased. The folks at the front desk were quick to chekc us in and accomodating with the extra items we needed. The room was nice - and about right for the price range. The location was perfect for baseball or the amusement park. I would not hesitate to stay again.
The only issue I saw was the incredible amount of people trying to eat breakfast at the same time. That's not the fault of the hotel. As a matter of fact, that just means they had a very good weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking Distance to Six Flags Over Texas. We are also right around the corner from Dallas Cowboy Stadium & Texas Ranger Stadium. Humperdinks Resturant right next door & on Dallas Cowboy & Texas Rangers Games they provide shuttle services to & from the game for a charge of $10 per person.Near Arlington Convention Center,We are also located 15min from the Six Flags Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Maingate 6 Flags
- Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags Hotel Arlington
- Sleep Inn Arlington
- Arlington Sleep Inn