We checked in on Saturday 05/23/09. They allowed us to check in around 11:00 which was great. We get two rooms and usually have to fight the front desk to get them adjoining or close, with Sleep Inn we had NO PROBLEM, our rooms were right next to each other. The rooms are very small but nice and clean. The showers were awesome. While 6-Flags is right across the street it is a pretty long walk, although saving on parking is worth it.
The only complaint I would make is not really a complaint more a warning....the breakfast is really skimpy with hardly ANY choices. But, overall, I would recommend this hotel to any family looking for an inexpensive hotel close to the fun! There are also two restraunts within easy walking distance and that made it nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking Distance to Six Flags Over Texas. We are also right around the corner from Dallas Cowboy Stadium & Texas Ranger Stadium. Humperdinks Resturant right next door & on Dallas Cowboy & Texas Rangers Games they provide shuttle services to & from the game for a charge of $10 per person.Near Arlington Convention Center,We are also located 15min from the Six Flags Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Maingate 6 Flags
- Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags Hotel Arlington
- Sleep Inn Arlington
- Arlington Sleep Inn