We stayed the week here for my husbands birthday while taking in all the attractions around it. They offer a trolley service to take you to/from 6 flags, the ballpark or the stadium. However it does not run all the time year round for some events. We did notice some bugs on our lastnight but along with the smell of mildew but we were considering the fact that they were cleaning the carpets and it may have rustled up some things. As for the continental breakfast which only offered muffins and fruit we were a little dissappointed. There is a Dennys nearby along with other local resturants but a little pricey for a plate of wings/tenders etc. Very helpful staff and like I said close to every thing Arlington has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking Distance to Six Flags Over Texas. We are also right around the corner from Dallas Cowboy Stadium & Texas Ranger Stadium. Humperdinks Resturant right next door & on Dallas Cowboy & Texas Rangers Games they provide shuttle services to & from the game for a charge of $10 per person.Near Arlington Convention Center,We are also located 15min from the Six Flags Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Maingate 6 Flags
- Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags Hotel Arlington
- Sleep Inn Arlington
- Arlington Sleep Inn