Holiday Inn Express Arlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewshi expresspancake makerspent four nightsgreat hotelpublic areasshort driving distancethe ground floorroom smelledstandard hotelthe breakfast areabeds were comfortablebusiness travelthe hotel is conveniently locatedrestaurants and shoppingcheck in was easyfree breakfastfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a family event which was very convenient for the location. My room was not the best. You could not see outside because of stained windows and the toilet kept running all night. Breakfast was great.

Stayed: June 2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear stebbie3029,

Thank you for staying and for taking the time to write a review regarding our hotel. I am very delighted that you liked our breakfast served. Please accept our sincere apologies for the shortfalls particularly with our windows and toilet. I appreciate your feedback and rest assured that we will take the appropriate steps to fix these and avoid the same inconvenience in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying and I hope that you give us another chance to provide you with a better experience.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my first visit to the area, so I really had to trust other reviews and a phone call to the hotel because I am super picky about cleanliness. I was glad I did! The floors of this hotel were spotless, the room clean and tidy, and the pool was really nice...my favorite was the bed and good pillows!

This location is right across from the mall, which is a few minute walk. Past that if you don't have a car you have to get a taxi. The taxi from the hotel to The Highlands was $7...you simply can't beat that! And, The Highlands is a nice upscale retail place with some unique restaurants.

The highlight of my trip was Tasha and Dennis at the front desk though! You both did a super job just being nice and helpful. You both were the "stars" of my Lone Star State Stay!

Why didn't you get 5 stars???? The snack and drink area is a very cute idea, but way too expensive!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed here when we were visiting family in the area. The room was decorated nicely and very clean. The breakfast was excellent and had a good variety if breakfast items. We also went swimming and the pool was clean just like the rest if the hotel. The staff were friendly and made us feel welcome.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I think last time I gave this property a very good. But it may be better than just average also. This was our 2nd time there and it's starting to show some age.
Check-in was quick and smooth. We're Platinum members with IHG and we enjoy the perks. We got bumped to a king suite and got a ditty bag with water and snacks.
Two forty three is a nice room with two love seats, a comfy corner chair, coffee table, 5 lamps, desk & chair, frig, coffee maker, microwave oven, iron & board. There was a sink in the room by the frig and coffee maker. There was a 3 drawer chest plus good closet space. The bed and linens were nice.
The bathroom was well lit with a large mirror. There were extra towels and a large vanity. Everything looked clean.
There were some small visible problems; the paint above the shower was cracked and peeling, there were 2 cracked floor tiles and there was some touch-up paint that had been applied that didn't match the existing paint.
Their TV system caused me some grief but I was just anxious. You have to wait for the TV to go to full screen. I guess it took 3 minutes but during that time I tried to 'fix' the problem.
We like Holiday Inn Express and we'll probably stay here again. But it has declined a bit.

2  Thank PATSYandSTAN A
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear HamiltonTexas,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your tome at the hotel, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay here for a relatively good price. We stayed for 2 nights and only found a few problems to note. One of the biggest problems was that the key cards for the rooms did not work and we had to get them reset 3 times. The other small problem was that the microwave did not work in our room, but other than that our stay was enjoyable.

1  Thank Austin K